ADVERTISEMENT

Kudos [again] to Those Who Traveled . . . .

The-Hack

All-American
Oct 1, 2016
You made yourselves heard, with the "Go Big Blue," and "Defense" chants.

On the "alumni" side of the stadium, there were hundreds of blue fans, even a group in the front damn row at the 50 yard line, or real close to it. One of the upper decks had a bluish hue, and I'm not talking about the UK devoted "section."

I was in section 349 and the ones there were loud. It was a lot of fun

I was in section 349 and the ones there were loud. It was a lot of fun
Sec 419...We were giving it all we had. I would say about a K of us ...There were a bunch of A&M fans in front of us that were impressed and they told us so after the game...they kept turning around and watching us when we had the GBB and defense cheers going.

Reactions: fabcat
Was there with ya Slugger in 419, row 24. I knew our section was loud but wondered if it was even reaching the field. The Aggie fans around did seem to be amazed at our togetherness. Great times!

You made yourselves heard, with the "Go Big Blue," and "Defense" chants.

On the "alumni" side of the stadium, there were hundreds of blue fans, even a group in the front damn row at the 50 yard line, or real close to it. One of the upper decks had a bluish hue, and I'm not talking about the UK devoted "section."

Man it was an absolute blast! Was in section 131 where all the blue was. It was loud, we even pissed some people off just by cheering. Just wish we could’ve escaped with the W

I am so very proud of the fan's that got to go and cheer their head's off. It was good to see and hear. I think it showed the rest of the country we were loud and proud, thank's so much...

GBB

I was in middle of season ticket holders section. There was a group of about 20-30 UK fans total in my section but we were loud. Everyone around me talked to me and was great. And I was horse after the game lol..

Sec 419...We were giving it all we had. I would say about a K of us ...There were a bunch of A&M fans in front of us that were impressed and they told us so after the game...they kept turning around and watching us when we had the GBB and defense cheers going.

You must have been in that One Big Blue section on other end zone from where I was. Looked to be a group of about 1-2K all together. Loved where I sat could see the whole field and watch plays develop.. but then again I like Endzone seats at football games.

You must have been in that One Big Blue section on other end zone from where I was. Looked to be a group of about 1-2K all together. Loved where I sat could see the whole field and watch plays develop.. but then again I like Endzone seats at football games.
Kyle Field is one of the most intimidating college football stadiums in all of college football. And, that includes Tiger Stadium. The difference is Aggie fans are generally hospitable and enjoy fans of opposing schools visiting. There are exceptions, of course. LSU fans are known for escaping the swamps and going on a drunken if not obnoxious show of out of control support. Then there are the hated Texas Longhorns. Separated by 120 miles, both schools are as different as night and day. Worse, while the Aggies dominated us, Tom Herman beat their other despised rival, the Oklahoma Sooners. That means Coach Herman has a leg upon recruiting over Jimbo. They are rejoicing in Austin.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT