ADVERTISEMENT

Kobe brown update

Ugo is going to be our center
Can’t play all 40 minutes, in fact, I doubt he plays more than 20 minutes a game, so Cal has to sign someone else or play Bradshaw at the 5.

My guess, Cal makes a big push for Isaiah Miranda, who is currently going through the draft process.

Can’t play all 40 minutes, in fact, I doubt he plays more than 20 minutes a game, so Cal has to sign someone else or play Bradshaw at the 5.

My guess, Cal makes a big push for Isaiah Miranda, who is currently going through the draft process.
If that’s the case Kentucky will be no better than this year

Who backs him up?

Either way, we really need another big.
What cornbread&milk just said, I agree cal waited until the end and there aren’t any options left, Nelson& brown are staying In the draft. The only options are him getting a miracle re-class guy or the Miranda kid which he isn’t ready either

It's just crazy.

I truly do not understand it.

Unless he has a reclass up his sleeve, this was a total swing and a miss.
Or Oscars coming back…

But let’s assume swing and miss even though it appears that Oscar is coming back…

UGO will not be starting center…. The lineup Will potentially look like this…

Dillingham
Wagner
Edwards
Johnson
Bradshaw

This is assuming KJ comes here.. Bradshaw will be a hybrid 5 who shoots 3’s… There is no way a starter from a runner up NC team comes here to come off the bench..

Bench

Reeves
Theiro
Sheppard
UGO

This will be our roster.. Mark it!

Dillingham
Wagner
Edwards
Johnson
Bradshaw

This is assuming KJ comes here.. Bradshaw will be a hybrid 5 who shoots 3’s… There is no way a starter from a runner up NC team comes here to come off the bench..

Bench

Reeves
Theiro
Sheppard
UGO

Johnson only played 22MPG last year, he's a veteran who I don't think cares about starting or not, he just wants to win.

We can offer him 25 MPG or so whether it's starting or off the bench.

But Johnson isn't a big man.

We still need another big man.

What happens if Bradshaw or Ugo have an extended injury and miss 3-4 weeks- we are going to be playing in the middle of Jan/Feb with 1 big man on the entire roster?

I can just about guarantee that won't be our final roster, we'll add another big SOMEWHERE if Oscar doesn't come back.

Reactions: Smooth86
Johnson only played 22MPG last year, he's a veteran who I don't think cares about starting or not, he just wants to win.

We can offer him 25 MPG or so whether it's starting or off the bench.

But Johnson isn't a big man.

We still need another big man.

What happens if Bradshaw or Ugo have an extended injury and miss 3-4 weeks- we are going to be playing in the middle of Jan/Feb with 1 big man on the entire roster?

I can just about guarantee that won't be our final roster, we'll add another big SOMEWHERE if Oscar doesn't come back.
I hope you’re right man.. so far it’s not looking good.. what happens if dillingham gets injured? He’s our only true PG.. a lot of holes..

Reactions: Catfan2226

Dillingham
Wagner
Edwards
Johnson
Bradshaw

Bench

Reeves
Theiro
Sheppard
UGO

Not enough,nowhere near enough.Injuries will happen like they always do..It's pathetic that 9 players is it if that's how it shakes out....completely pathetic.

If Tshiebwe is gone, then I think Miranda is top priority. He is friends with Onyenso and working out with him.

If he comes to UK, Miranda and Onyenso will split time at the 5.

That’s two raw, but athletic big men.

We also need another 4, hopefully Johnson commits on Saturday. We need some experience.

Reactions: Woodrow_Call_1998
If Tshiebwe is gone, then I think Miranda is top priority. He is friends with Onyenso and working out with him.

If he comes to UK, Miranda and Onyenso will split time at the 5.

That’s two raw, but athletic big men.

We also need another 4, hopefully Johnson commits on Saturday. We need some experience.
I listened to Pilgrim earlier today and he didn't seem all that excited on Miranda FWIW. I don't know enough about him. He did seem to think there's still a possibility that Kobe Brown may end up hitting the portal despite the pro-draft comments.

What cornbread&milk just said, I agree cal waited until the end and there aren’t any options left, Nelson& brown are staying In the draft. The only options are him getting a miracle re-class guy or the Miranda kid which he isn’t ready either
I think Cal is pretty confident in who he is going to get, who will be coming back and, that we will be covered. Ugo is going to surprise many of you although we do need a capable backup. I think we end up with 11 players. jmo

I think Cal is pretty confident in who he is going to get, who will be coming back and, that we will be covered. Ugo is going to surprise many of you although we do need a capable backup. I think we end up with 11 players. jmo
I think he is being stubborn again and will be short handed again

Reactions: Catfan2226
Only thing ccc confident of is his pay check

Another frail big man
Passed on him 1st time, no will try to sign
Typical ccc crap

Dillingham
Wagner
Edwards
Johnson
Bradshaw

Bench

Reeves
Theiro
Sheppard
UGO

Bradshaw can’t make 3s and he’s clearly not a 5

Reactions: kywildcat41086
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT