ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs. LSU v2 | Kentucky vs. Tennessee

Yeah Cotto's got a hell of an arm but he does have some location issues.

It's win or go home for both of us,, but Tennessee is getting the #1 overall seed regardless if they win or lose tonight.

We need to win this to get in to the NCAAT. I fully expect Mingione to throw the kitchen sink at Tennessee tonight if that's what it takes. We need to get to tomorrow to keep our season alive.

Yeah Cotto's got a hell of an arm but he does have some location issues.

It's win or go home for both of us,, but Tennessee is getting the #1 overall seed regardless if they win or lose tonight.

We need to win this to get in to the NCAAT. I fully expect Mingione to throw the kitchen sink at Tennessee tonight if that's what it takes. We need to get to tomorrow to keep our season alive.
Easier said than done when half the team will not be available to pitch.

Reactions: CB3UK
If he's not in concussion protocol, I'd be shocked. He said he's fine but he hit the fence hard.

Some below avg IQ Tennessee fan, so the majority of them, keeps yelling about basketball season and acting like its a zinger. So dumb.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Don’t know why pitcher gets pulled after the error by the 1st baseman (yeah I know it was called a hit)?

I don't know how you don't throw to 2nd there. Might cost us some more runs.

Tennessee doesn't deserve to have all these good true freshmen pitchers

Hopefully "Where's that wonderful Lexington weather" guy can go **** himself now.

Vol fans blaming the weather on our series win is hilarious.

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: CB3UK
Ugh. Worst way to give up a go-ahead run because they didn't even have to swing the bat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT