ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v. Tennessee

Comebakatz3

All-American
Gold Member
Aug 8, 2008
Well, I watched the game yesterday on the ole tele. Cats played an outstanding game and won 5-0. Brown went 7.1 before handing the ball to Salow, who was perfect in his 1.2 innings, not giving up a hit or a walk and striking out 3. Barrett was pretty much the star as he scored 3 of the 5 runs on 2 hits in 3 at bats. White, Shelby, and Hairston also had excellent games.

Originally posted by Comebakatz3:
Well, I watched the game yesterday on the ole tele. Cats played an outstanding game and won 5-0. Brown went 7.1 before handing the ball to Salow, who was perfect in his 1.2 innings, not giving up a hit or a walk and striking out 3. Barrett was pretty much the star as he scored 3 of the 5 runs on 2 hits in 3 at bats. White, Shelby, and Hairston also had excellent games.
Watched it also...Good game, but this team needs to get on the stick and string together a bunch of wins if they plan on making the sec tourney...The east division is crowded in the middle and they have a chance , but the remaining schedule is not easy...

This series is essentially. We need to sweep Tennessee. A series win will be fine, but we really need a sweep. TN, last I checked, is last in the SEC and we need to take advantage of the weaker team. Get every win possible from the easy teams because the better ones won't be giving them up without a big fight.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT