ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky v Auburn (Tournament Edition)

Scary spot here still with a runner on first. Guilfoil going to come in to pitch in the middle of the count.

After Harriss lollygagging to first, the stupid bunt and not putting in Guilfoil instead of Harper. Sign for disaster. Should easily be up 3-0.

Reactions: dtjr
Wow... 2 on no one out for Auburn. Had that guy dead and hit him. Roszel going to talk to him.

Interesting, a 12 seed has never won an SEC tournament game. Anu makes a statement in post game interview. “We are better than our record.” I agree with that. Hope we continue to prove it.

Reactions: SeanCain
Pitching has really come around these last few weeks, especially against Auburn and UT

Reactions: parrott
Gutsy win have to give them credit. Harney put the team on his back today and two clutch bombs to win it. Beat lsu and things get interesting.

Interesting, a 12 seed has never won an SEC tournament game. Anu makes a statement in post game interview. “We are better than our record.” I agree with that. Hope we continue to prove it.
Interesting fact. I wasn’t aware of that.

Quick thoughts:

-GUtty win. Lots of opportunity to hang our heads after the HR bomb by Aubie, but come right back out and get two HR to go back up and grab the win (and avoid extras).
-Harney has been great this year. Wonderful performance today, too bad he didn't get the deserved W.
-Danny Harris drives me insane and cost us at least 2 runs today (loafing on what should have been a single to right field and then gets thrown out at the plate). Also failed to get a bunt down that got jump thrown out at third.
-I hate that we had to use Guilfoil today. It really reduces our chances of winning the next game.
-LSU is beatable. Not sure I want to see UT again, but we can win the LSU game.
-Who starts the next game? Bosma? Moore?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT