ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky should underestimate Louisville because they're trash.

Son_Of_Saul

All-American
Dec 7, 2007
And all trash should be underestimated. It's as simple as that. So for you guys who are trying to make the Louisville game seem like some type of trap game, just understand that none of us rational fans are buying it.

There's only one way to deal with the trash and that is to take it out to the dumpster and that is precisely what we will do against Louisville.

Jackie Chan Reaction GIF by Warner Archive

And all trash should be underestimated. It's as simple as that. So for you guys who are trying to make the Louisville game seem like some type of trap game, just understand that none of us rational fans are buying it.

There's only one way to deal with the trash and that is to take it out to the dumpster and that is precisely what we will do against Louisville.
Like I said before, I would be more worried about Fredrick Douglas . lol

Dilly Dilly!

I won't be satisfied until the entire Kentucky team wakes up one hour before tipoff, refuses to watch any game film this week, skips shoot around, and makes outrageous public statements about how they're going to win by at least 15 points and how Louisville has no masculinity on their team.

As for those of you who are saying we need to take this game more seriously:

"No..."

The_Best_Part_Of_The-b2f937ae893c1f1c3f348942dadaf2f2

Rivalry games are never trap games. Unless you're mentally weak as hell.

With Cal we are pretty much always in danger of losing to anyone, anywhere and at any time. Sure, we probably won't lose to Louisville...but it would be the most John Calipari thing ever, to lose to Illinois State in Rupp Arena on Dec. 29. If you've been paying attention at all the last several years you damn well know it's the truth.

There is absolutely NOTHING short of a NC that will ever change my mind about that man again.

With Cal we are pretty much always in danger of losing to anyone, anywhere and at any time. Sure, we probably won't lose to Louisville...but it would be the most John Calipari thing ever, to lose to Illinois State in Rupp Arena on Dec. 29. If you've been paying attention at all the last several years you damn well know it's the truth.

There is absolutely NOTHING short of a NC that will ever change my mind about that man again.
Ok

This could be a tricky game because they are playing with NOTHING to lose, almost literally.

I wouldn't underestimate them.
Yeah...you cant ever underestimate anyone. I know there were injuries but UK probably underestimated UNCW and we saw what happened.

That said we should clobber UL so I'm not too worried.

This could be a tricky game because they are playing with NOTHING to lose, almost literally.

I wouldn't underestimate them.
Nah. I hope that our entire program - fans, players, coaches, and even you - underestimate them.

It's fun to be disrespectful to a trash program.

Nah. I hope that our entire program - fans, players, coaches, and even you - underestimate them.

It's fun to be disrespectful to a trash program.
See, here's the issue I have.....we've gotten a little too "cocky" in the past few years at times, and then we hit the dirt in an embarrassing loss. I'll trash talk when we beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT