ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Joining TBT!

Tampa_cat54

Senior
Apr 22, 2011
FINALLY!

We will get to see Eric Bledsoe take the floor at Rupp Arena once again!

Would love to see some other former cats in this as well! Too bad Tyler Ulis is injured.

Eric Bledsoe, Patrick Patterson, DeMarcus Cousins, Darius Miller, MKG, Teague, Lamb, Derek Willis, Briscoe, Kellen Grady, etc. etc.

We could have a hell of a team on that

It’s about time. I’ve long wondered why UK never puts together an alum team.

The TBT’s been fun to watch (and the Elam ending was a great idea). And even more so now that I have a clear team to cheer for.
Availability of our pro guys probably. Agents and teams could present them from playing, etc.

This will be some fun though.

FINALLY!

Would love to see some other former cats in this as well! Too bad Tyler Ulis is injured.

Eric Bledsoe, Patrick Patterson, DeMarcus Cousins, Darius Miller, MKG, Teague, Lamb, Derek Willis, Briscoe, Kellen Grady, etc. etc.

Maybe Ulis would coach them? THAT would be awesome.

Reactions: susan2361
It’s about time. I’ve long wondered why UK never puts together an alum team.

The TBT’s been fun to watch (and the Elam ending was a great idea). And even more so now that I have a clear team to cheer for.
They did before. Had Mark Krebs, Kevin Galloway, Joe Crawford, and Erik Daniel’s on it. I watched them play and lose live in Chicago

Hoping Chris Gettelfinger gets a call!

Make this happen, EBled!

51w6uW+zvpL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Last edited:
FINALLY!

That’s cool! Brings exposure and reminds current recruits of all the great UK players just slightly out of the NBA or a little before they really remember them playing much in college. Plus we get to see some beloved Cats take the court again here.

Reactions: susan2361
Love watching TBT in the summer. The NCAA needs to implement the Elam Ending in the NIT and CIT this year to see how it goes, and give it serious consideration for the regular season next year.

Reactions: BobbyBlue32
The NCAA needs to implement the Elam Ending in the NIT and CIT this year to see how it goes, and give it serious consideration for the regular season next year.
I love the Elam Ending. Cuts out all that intentional fouling and annoying time-wasting that plagues the end of games today. Gives teams an incentive to keep playing hard to the very end. Teams are never completely out of it as long as they keep getting defensive stops. It works really well.

Too bad ole James Naismith didn’t think of this back when inventing the game.

Reactions: JDHoss
I love the Elam Ending. Cuts out all that intentional fouling and annoying time-wasting that plagues the end of games today. Gives teams an incentive to keep playing hard to the very end. Teams are never completely out of it as long as they keep getting defensive stops. It works really well.

Too bad ole James Naismith didn’t think of this back when inventing the game.
Forcing teams to get stops and make baskets is indeed an interesting concept, as opposed to the hacking and fouling at the end of the game trying to extend the clock, or milking the clock down if you have the lead. With the Elam Ending, you just play basketball.

Reactions: UK90
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT