ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky is missing the tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me, what does bringing up a thread from more than a month ago solves. I was wrong, I’m glad I was wrong, Kentucky looked like crap during the time when people were questioning shit. But some in the moral superiority group are the biggest jerkoffs on here. You yourself are not and are usually cool, but my gosh there are a group that like to always say I told you so, hence why they are bringing up a old thread
I didn't bump this thread

Reactions: JCBLUECATNC
I was wrong, always admit when I was at the time they looked terrible. But you and the other 4-5 jerkoffs who bring up old shit doesn’t solve anything, it just proves the majority of this boards point that your group like to act like they are better than everybody

I didn't bump this post. I only bump posts from smug rival fans and occasionally one from a UK fan that blasts one of my posts and ends up being dead wrong. They always do what you just did ........ namecall and play the victim. Back to ignore you go.

Reactions: JCBLUECATNC
I didn't bump this post. I only bump posts from smug rival fans and occasionally one from a UK fan that blasts one of my posts and ends up being dead wrong. They always do what you just did - namecall and play the victim.
You quoted me and proved my point. I ain’t playing victim I literally said I was wrong and are glad I was wrong. But you gotta remind everybody how much better a fan you are than everybody else.

I know you are alright and are reasonable it’s the other ones( they know who they are) who like to remind everybody how much better they are than everybody else
Cal still isn't winning up to UK standards. Missed tourney, 2nd round loss, 1st round loss. But because we've went on a little run here in the past few weeks, and look good for March. Which btw, this year hasn't been all roses. 3 straight at home, UNCW. We're supposed to be the idiots. For calling it like we see it. Let's cool the jets and see if we can deliver in March. We need some hardware. Been too damn long.

Just learn to accept home losses and be a better fan. Don't know what else to tell ya.

Can't just unite when we are peaking, and celebrate as a fanbase. Gotta do the lords work.
Lose at home to mid majors, that’s okay because they tried and gave their best lol. I’m just glad Kentucky is playing well and looks to be rounding into shape

Cal still isn't winning up to UK standards. Missed tourney, 2nd round loss, 1st round loss. But because we've went on a little run here in the past few weeks, and look good for March. Which btw, this year hasn't been all roses. 3 straight at home, UNCW. We're supposed to be the idiots. For calling it like we see it. Let's cool the jets and see if we can deliver in March. We need some hardware. Been too damn long.

Someone bump this thread after we win the SEC tournament and/or make a Final-4 run. Pretend like I made the thread. I will eat crow for a ****in month. Love every damn bit of it too.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Yea let’s act like we’ve achieved something and bump these types of threads. What these types don’t get is you are the same as an Indiana fan. You’re chest bumping over being FOURTH in the SEC, losing the outright, missing a 1 seed again, and no recent success at all. 3 home losses at Rupp, laughing stock of the blue bloods. But it’s okay, because we beat Tennessee basketball yesterday.

please continue to bump the threads by the real fans who don’t accept this nonsense.

The Calipari fan base are worse than UT Indiana Duke fans. They are crippling to our position as the greatest program of all time. They are the same guys that supported Gillispie too, it doesn’t matter who the coach is or how bad he sucks. They get sucked in to coaches. They’re not UK fans, and man I wish they’d root for someone else.

Someone bump this thread after we win the SEC tournament and/or make a Final-4 run. Pretend like I made the thread. I will eat crow for a ****in month. Love every damn bit of it too.
We all just want some hardware here. Some success. Regular season wins over Tenneessee, UNC, Auburn etc are awesome. But I expect more. I'm not gonna let John Calipari and his band of easily swindled fools. Lower my standards for UK basketball.

Reactions: Mike-D
Yea let’s act like we’ve achieved something and bumping these types of threads. What these types don’t get is you are the same as an Indiana fan. You’re chest bumping over being FOURTH in the SEC, losing the outright, missing a 1 seed again, and no recent success at all. 3 home losses at Rupp, laughing stock of the blue bloods. But it’s okay, because we beat Tennessee basketball yesterday.

But please continue to bump the threads by the real fans who don’t accept this nonsense.

The Calipari fan base are worse than UT Indiana Duke fans. They are crippling to our position as the greatest program of all time. They are the same guys that supported Gillispie too, it doesn’t matter who the coach is or how bad he sucks. They get sucked in to coaches. They’re not UK fans.
BUT WE BEAT A TOP 5 TEAM AND WE'VE WON 5 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, so what was expected for years at UK?

• Haha
Reactions: Jeff2Reed
Agree, I’m glad they are playing good and look to be getting better every game, but Kentucky has to prove it now

What's the point in bumping these old threads and cluttering the board with threads that were made when we were playing bad?
I didn’t bump the thread, but it hilarious to read how some of y’all overreact to every little thing. Look at the thread asking what UKs record would be over the last 8 games. Anyone that didn’t predict doom and gloom was shouted down.

So yes, these old threads are hysterical.

BUT WE BEAT A TOP 5 TEAM AND WE'VE WON 5 IN A ROW!!!!!!!!!!!! Lol, so what was expected for years at UK?

Have we won 5 in a row? That's actually a good sign going into the tournament. Look, we are peaking now. We look great, albeit for the defensive lapses. If people want to be happy, go for it, I am too. Just don't get the celebrations yet just because we are gonna make the tournament. That should be the minimum standard.

Reactions: RunninRichie
I didn’t bump the thread, but it hilarious to read how some of y’all overreact to every little thing. Look at the thread asking what UKs record would be over the last 8 games. Anyone that didn’t predict doom and gloom was shouted down.

Who is yall? I predicted we'd finish 23-8 a month and a half ago. Good lord, my dude.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Tell me, what does bringing up a thread from more than a month ago solves. I was wrong, I’m glad I was wrong, Kentucky looked like crap during the time when people were questioning shit. But some in the moral superiority group are the biggest jerkoffs on here. You yourself are not and are usually cool, but my gosh there are a group that like to always say I told you so, hence why they are bringing up a old thread
The only thing you did was human nature. Life is not linear tho, so don’t judge too quickly.

Kentucky looked like crap, I don’t know how some of you all don’t get why people were expecting bad things to happen

The only thing you did was human nature. Life is not linear tho, so don’t judge too quickly.

Yeah. I'd be more surprised if I didn't see these kinda threads after that 3rd straight home loss, 4th of the season, and 8th of the last 2 seasons.

At the time of this thread the team was downright awful and deserved every criticism. The threads that are hysterical are the ones where "Reeves disappears in big games"

Let’s not act like both sides don’t do it. And you know there’s some on the other side that like to lay it on. So don’t be a hypocrite call them out too

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Let’s not act like both sides don’t do it. And you know there’s some on the other side that like to lay it on. So don’t be a hypocrite call them out too
For sure there are doom and gloomers who do the same thing, there are extremes on both sides, but the moral high ground group like to pull the I told ya so a lot more

Reactions: HoneyMoon155
At the time of this thread the team was downright awful and deserved every criticism. The threads that are hysterical are the ones where "Reeves disappears in big games"
Deserving criticism is one thing. Saying that they weren’t making the tournament, then doubling down on that stance, is stupid.

Reactions: Deli owl
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT