ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky has offered Vargas

Mar 31, 2010
With Arizona out of the running and the postponement of the Seattle visit, Kentucky looks to be suring up the forward position this weekend.

There is also video of the long athletic shot-blocker at this link.

Eloy Vargas

Where did the info that an offer was made come from? I didn't see anything about it in that linked page.

Originally posted by CoachBlev:
With Arizona out of the running and the postponement of the Seattle visit, Kentucky looks to be suring up the forward position this weekend.

Would Vargas effect Jones decision in any way or is a sign that the staff thinks Jones isn't coming?

Originally posted by BigBlueManSouthCentralKY:

Originally posted by CoachBlev:

Would Vargas effect Jones decision in any way or is a sign that the staff thinks Jones isn't coming?

I don't think so. Vargas is a post up player. Jones is more of a Wing.

I don't think he will effect Jones. If we get both Jones will start. Vargas would give us a much needed big man off the bench.

If we get both Vargas and Jones, bye Miller.

Brandon Knight G
Doron Lamb G
Terrance Jones F
Eloy Vargas F
Enes Kanter C/F

A lineup with great potential, to say the least...

Originally posted by WallMashKyBall:
Come on down Vargas. You are a huge team need. There's no one like you on the rooster or coming in.

i dont think Vargas is worrying too much about room on the rooster, or the roster for that matter. there is plently of room on both.
tongue.gif

Originally posted by UKMadness92:
If we get both Vargas and Jones, bye Miller.

Brandon Knight G
Doron Lamb G
Terrance Jones F
Eloy Vargas F
Enes Kanter C/F

A lineup with great potential, to say the least...

Bye Miller

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT