ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky’s win Saturday was the best OOC win by any SEC team this year

Rockfly78

Senior
Nov 20, 2014
Top 10 win on the road against your most hated rival to make it 5 straight. The cherry on top is the clout for the conference to get that win.

I seem to be in the minority but I celebrated all weekend. A good number of y’all celebrated that you thought we were losing the coach and staff that brought that victory. Then you cried like babies when your coach seemingly backed out of an offer at a better program. My condolences that Kirby smart won’t be the coach here next year. I suppose maybe we could have gotten the Duke guy. Too bad he couldn’t beat Louisville though.

Our football fans try to apply that basketball entitlement (which is earned) to their football fandom and that’s a problem.

Go cats.

Last edited:
Good points...I'm still giddy from the win. I am happy stoops is staying, as stability is key with the SEC expansion next year. I was excited about the possibility of Sumrall, but that option is still there down the road.

Hopefully, Stoops is working hard to make next year a success.

Good points...I'm still giddy from the win. I am happy stoops is staying, as stability is key with the SEC expansion next year. I was excited about the possibility of Sumrall, but that option is still there down the road.

Hopefully, Stoops is working hard to make next year a success.
Sumrall may very well be next in line. But not yet.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT