ADVERTISEMENT

Kadary Richmond visiting today ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Then you should man (or woman) up and go into the thread you started about him visitiing and call your own thread Fake News.
What are you even talking about?I said he was planning on setting up a visit but he's not here now.That guy Novie just said it's a 247 mistake.

Too many players to keep up with, this guy good?
Yes. Very good. By some accounts, the best to hit the portal this season. Kid is from Brooklyn. Started his college career at Syracuse. Stayed one year and transferred to Seton Hall - which is, as you know, right across the Hudson River from NYC. At Seton Hall, was the team leader in four stats: 15.7 ppg; 7.0 rpg; 5.1 apg; 2.2 steals per game. As some have said ... not great shooting percentages, but ... it's my understanding that Pitino has him as the first priority for St. John's.
I'd sure like to have him with the 'Cats ! ! !

I didn't think that was true, but i'm not a fan of pope bringing in richmond anyway. Inconsistent shooter only had twenty seven percent on three point shots this past year.
What ????? The guy is one of the ALL around best players in college basketball. WHO right now that is still available would you rather have ? He carried a heavy load for his team.
16 ppg / 7 rpg / 5 apg / 2.2 steals (elite). Shot 80% from the FT line (mechanics are there)

LAST year, his JR year shot 44% from 3, Sophomore year, 35%. Only a crazy person would not want Kadary Richmond. Scores, rebounds, assist at a very good level, his defense is elite, evidenced by the 2.2 steals per game. He is what you call "complete package", Off. Def. Intangibles, You name it, he does it on the court.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT