ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks

I remember him impressing the pro scouts. Definitely didn't have much of a chance to show what he can do except against Vandy at their place. Good shooter, defender, energy and good attitude. Lot of good things with this guy. Has potential.
He showed a lot of promise in that vandy game too, I would really like him to come back I think he has all the tools to be a good player

Reactions: westerncat
Handlers play a big part. Shoe companies used to. But with NIL i have to believe that has replaced shoe money exclusively.

The sooner you & many many other fans realize that players go play for coaches, not places or fans, the more understanding about why stuff happens you will all be
Yeah because every player has the exact same motivation, right? You probably need to realize they don't.

Was the only reason Pope didn't sign these higher recruits at the places he was before because of their rules to go by? Is the UK program having no bearing on the recruiting he is doing now?
Only? We can't say that but we can put 2 and 2 together to know that honor code and campus lifestyle will put limits on the talent pool.

Does UK have NO BEARING? Of course the brand has influence but it isn't the only factor weighed either and the amount of influence will vary from prospect to prospect.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT