ADVERTISEMENT

Jordan Burks

Jun 2, 2023
Take this for what you want but I’m told by a source who has leaked some info in the past that Burks is a pro and a true 5 star recruit. Also said this and I quote “you wanted Livingston back? Well Livingston couldn’t hold that kids jock strap” so take it for what you want, this source is connected through OTE and AAU

Take this for what you want but I’m told by a source who has leaked some info in the past that Burks is a pro and a true 5 star recruit. Also said this and I quote “you wanted Livingston back? Well Livingston couldn’t hold that kids jock strap” so take it for what you want, this source is connected through OTE and AAU
Are you being serious or trying to troll?

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
If and when he is on the roster I'll be all in on your info

I’ll take Burks over no Burks. I know nothing about him, just want some semblance of positive news.

I’ve basically given up on the season at this point. Watching Cal f*ck a football has become tiresome. I’d love to be proven wrong so I can watch a season of quality basketball games.

Okay..I’ll bite..anything beats bad news…burks is a beast
Yeah, Let's review UK basketball for just a bit:

We have a trip to Canada in just over a month,3 or 4 games in 5 days or so. We have 7 scholarship players(5 frosh) A team manager is currently outplaying at least 1 of those 7. We are short 1 assistant coach, a player seems to be dictating who we can or can't recruit. Anyone who can walk and chew c gum at the same time is on our radar as a possible recruit. A veteran player wants to finish his degree so he can transfer out. UK basketball the gold standard. Sign Burks up ASAP

The quality of trolls on this board has really taken a hit over the years. Years ago it could take a few post to figure them out but anymore 1/2 of their first post is all it takes.

Reactions: mebeblue2
I'm just here to say that I am very proud of everyone in this thread. This is post #13 and do far, nobody has called him "Burns".

Great job guys, keep up the good work.

Reactions: KFuqua
imo, it wouldn't take much to show more than Livingston. He couldn't shoot, handle the ball, or rebound that well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT