ADVERTISEMENT

Joey Hart, Todd Tackett, and Josh Carrier walk into a bar.

Why they might as well bring Jules along so he can drive them. And, get Gerald and Cory Sears with them for some team bonding.
Whatchoo talkin’ bout? Willis is the only choice. I can’t think of any other player who has shown that Eddie Sutton level of commitment to driving home after a long night at the bar. He drove his heart out & left it all on the pavement. Jules could navigate. He was in the passenger seat, anyway 😉.

Joey Hart can play. This isn't some Lanter or Carrier thing.

Now when his time is or if it happens at Kentucky? Will be interesting to see it play out but he got NBA Scouts attention that's for certain with that shooting display and combo of size/release/made shots.
Have a feeling he’ll be sitting on Bryce Hopkins’ spot on the bench.🤨

Reactions: seccats04
I hope we can keep Hart and Burks around for a few years. They could both be great!

True that Hart won something at BBM? Quietly the coaches pondering Wagner at the 1, Reeves and Hart on the wings, Mitchell at the 5 and either Burks or Edwards at the 4? Apparently Hart has come on like gang busters.

Whatchoo talkin’ bout? Willis is the only choice. I can’t think of any other player who has shown that Eddie Sutton level of commitment to driving home after a long night at the bar. He drove his heart out & left it all on the pavement. Jules could navigate. He was in the passenger seat, anyway 😉.
You're right! I surrender. I just think of Jules hopping over the backseat of a rented car. Shit is still funny. 6'11 and said the driver must've run off. He really showed them 😂. You win though. Willis is driving. Jules was pretty good at walking anyway. Travelled everytime he got the ball. 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: JHannibalSmith
A kangaroo wal, uh, hops into a bar and orders a beer.
The bewildered bartender, unsure if it's a gag, decides to play along.
"Here's your beer" says the bartender. "That'll be ten bucks."
He continues, "You know, we don't get many kangaroos in this joint."
"That doesn't surprise me," replies the kangaroo, "considering the exorbitant price you charge for beer."

• Haha
Reactions: Ugoff
A kangaroo wal, uh, hops into a bar and orders a beer.
The bewildered bartender, unsure if it's a gag, decides to play along.
"Here's your beer" says the bartender. "That'll be ten bucks."
He continues, "You know, we don't get many kangaroos in this joint."
"That doesn't surprise me," replies the kangaroo, "considering the exorbitant price you charge for beer."
Luckily the giraffe walked in shortly after and said "the highballs are on me".

Reactions: On-On-UK
Joey Hart can play. This isn't some Lanter or Carrier thing.

Now when his time is or if it happens at Kentucky? Will be interesting to see it play out but he got NBA Scouts attention that's for certain with that shooting display and combo of size/release/made shots.
While I'm focused on this roster and how things will look, I can't help but think of Hart and Reed sharing the court together in the future. Add in a couple other returnees and that's a good nucleus to build around.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT