ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Robinson in transfer portal

So still has the option to stay in the draft, so when does that part get figured out? Also is this someone that we want or is everyone going to bitch about this guy too?

8o8gvr.gif

Reactions: Ugoff and JFCats22
Would be huge. BYU used him as a microwave scorer, and I think he could be that here and more. 6'7, solid athlete, and is a bucket getter. Maybe most importantly, isn't afraid of the moment. Would pair very nicely with Butler and Williams.

Or what??? I wish there was an eye roll emoji in the “like” menu so that I could use it on every single one of your ridiculous posts. You are the most hyperbolic chicken little on here.
Cool story bro. Great contribution!

Reactions: Easternkybb
It’s the perfect step up for him if he truly has NBA aspirations. Prove you’re big enough to meet this challenge, and it will buy you 3 years of NBA looks, even if he doesn’t end up getting drafted.

He’s already been at Arkansas and A&M, been saying this for two weeks. This dude isn’t who you all think he is, Respectfully.
Became a fringe draft prospect since then. Dudes move around a lot these days trying to find the ideal situation. We all have to accept it.

This would be a great nab.

Butler,Chandler, Robinson,Osobor,Williams. Perry 6th man. Would not be bad but still need put foot on gas even more

Reactions: zgcrawfo94
Come on down! Would love to have him. I am concerned about his statement with the NBA though. Hopefully it works out for us!

💯

The notion that a guy who struggled as a freshman or sophomore can’t be great as senior is so ignorant
It’s exactly the culture I want to get away from. Where every year is boom or bust for every player. We want guys who want to come here and develop and let NIL and draft projections follow results on the floor. That’s the Connecticut/Dan Hurley model and I think Coach Pope wants to attempt to recreate that model at Kentucky.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT