ADVERTISEMENT

Jaxson Robinson Enters Portal! Here we go

Not at the moment, but what does me being here have to do with anything? Why would somebody with first hand knowledge of the kid sharing an opinion bother you so much? It’s not “negative” to say he’s not Elite, it’s just the truth. He’s a good kid, who can play an important role on a good team, but he’s not “the man” is all I’m saying. Sorry that upsets you, by all means carry on. My bad
Yes, your bad. Go back to your woo pig sooie board. Schtick is lame.

Do you have a family or a life of any kind? I’d guess not seeing as how you’ve posted 190 messages on a UK board in just a few days.

Enjoy your washed, has been coach

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Is that not what the board exists for? Like is that not the literal purpose for it?

As a freshman or a sophomore, in two different systems, at two different schools, with two really good coaches. Look brother, have at it, I’m simply telling you the truth. Whether you accept it or not is on you.
Let me tell you the truth about Cal. He couldn’t beat UNCW at Rupp or Oakland with 2 lotto picks and 3 of the best 3 point shooters to EVER play together in UK history. Couldn’t beat St. Peter’s with the NPOY. He’ll do no better at Arkansas. I’m simply telling you the truth. Whether you accept it or not is on you.

Hes not though, you are aware he’s played two full season’s in the SEC already correct? I haven’t done the research but I’d guess he’s played against UK 3-4 times and played in Rupp twice. The fact you don’t remember is exactly my point. I mean that with all due respect to yall and the kid. I will say he seems like a nice kid and maybe he improved some, but he didn’t improve that much. I guess you could do worse, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on him.
Yes he did, as a freshman and sophomore, playing 10 minutes per game. Played 33 minutes per game this year off of the bench. In the Big 12 which is a better conference than the SEC.

Reactions: 9timeChampion
You just continue to show you have no clue what you're talking about.

So because the kid wasn't all-conference as a FRESHMAN, he suddenly can't be good as a SUPER SENIOR? The guy was the Big-12 6th Man of the Year last year, in the best conference in America, and Bill Self even raved about the kid after he dropped 18 on the Jayhawks in Phog Allen and walked away with a win.

Scored 17 vs. Texas, 21 against Texas Tech, 19 against Baylor, dropped 25 in the NCAA Tournament game, etc. etc.

But because he played at Arkansas 4 years ago and was young and didn't do much, his whole career is worthless?

Got it, super sound logic my guy. Really great stuff.
He better get used to freshmen who don’t do $hit and then bolt for the draft.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
He had to enter the transfer portal to give him a the option to come back and play in college. He had to do this before the May 1st deadline.
I'm almost certain he had until May 12 because the new rules stipulate that a player has 30 days after a coach leaves to enter the portal.

Let me tell you the truth about Cal. He couldn’t beat UNCW at Rupp or Oakland with 2 lotto picks and 3 of the best 3 point shooters to EVER play together in UK history. Couldn’t beat St. Peter’s with the NPOY. He’ll do no better at Arkansas. I’m simply telling you the truth. Whether you accept it or not is on you.
I do accept that, it’s the truth, that doesn’t bother me. Yall have every reason to feel how you do and I 100% respect it. I appreciate the truth, it’s not personal.

Is that not what the board exists for? Like is that not the literal purpose for it?
I can’t ever remember going to a rivals board to talk hoops. I guess if you want to talk to knowledgeable fans though.

We are pretty much anonymous on here I get it, so people don’t care how they portray themselves. But you're showing yourself to be a complete loser.

Please take that into consideration.

(Reply coming within 5 minutes because that’s your life right now)

Last edited:
Reactions: Cayts69
Everyone just put him on ignore and don’t reply to his little gimmicky posts and he’ll run back to the Arky board.

Reactions: ib4ky
Why should I care what Robinson did 4 years ago as a freshman? Kid has improved each year and has turned himself into a legit dude. Doesn't take a brainiac to watch the BYU tournament game this year, or see them go against Kansas, Baylor, Iowa State, etc. and see a guy who is 6'7 with a plus wingspan, and can get his own shot without a system scheming him open. Without him, BYU loses in Round of 64 by 20+. If they had another guy like him, they probably go to the sweet 16

The absolute truth. I hear Cal getting some of the recruits he'd already recruited at UK, and it does not affect me at all. They'll have the same season we just had, maybe even worse. I guess Z could get better, but I remember some games where Big Z's head was spinning because he couldn't keep up with the action. Love the kid, but not sure how good he'll actually be.

Reactions: Byoung1721
I can’t ever remember going to a rivals board to talk hoops. I guess if you want to talk knowledgeable fans though.

We are pretty much anonymous on here I get it, so people don’t care how they portray themselves. But you're showing yourself to be a complete loser.

Please take that into consideration.

(Reply coming within 5 minutes because that’s your life right now)
Yeah man, being ugly on the internet doesnt bother me in least. I have no issue with anybody here, I follow the rules and treat people with respect. Sorry my presence bothers you, not sure what you want me to say, that’s a you thing.

Reactions: Ron Mehico
Yeah man, being ugly on the internet doesnt bother me in least. I have no issue with anybody here, I follow the rules and treat people with respect. Sorry my presence bothers you, not sure what you want me to say, that’s a you thing.
😂😂😂😂

Right on cue

Everyone just put him on ignore and don’t reply to his little gimmicky posts and he’ll run back to the Arky board.
That’s great advice, there are several people here I’ve had great interactions with, if you don’t like it put me on ignore and keep on trucking. No need for all the negative stuff.

I mean as a Senior he didn’t start at BYU…so I mean there’s that.
Two years from now there is a decent chance you will be saying "starters don't matter" like most of the Cal defenders on this board did and if you're not saying that you won't be happy with Calipari.

Sounds like a show me the money situation. Pope knows him better than anyone so he should be able to judge whether or not he is worth the money.

Hes not though, you are aware he’s played two full season’s in the SEC already correct? I haven’t done the research but I’d guess he’s played against UK 3-4 times and played in Rupp twice. The fact you don’t remember is exactly my point. I mean that with all due respect to yall and the kid. I will say he seems like a nice kid and maybe he improved some, but he didn’t improve that much. I guess you could do worse, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on him.

STFU and go away. Nobody wants your goofy ass here. I mean this sincerely and with all due respect.

Reactions: TM2013
He’s also entered the NBA draft, and last I checked, is projected to be at least a second round pick.

So I wouldn’t get too excited. I’m guessing he entered the portal just as a second option insurance policy if he bombs the NBA pre-draft evaluations.

Either way, he probably won’t be making his decision any time soon.
Rachel Dratch Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Reactions: UK90
And we can't wait on those guys. If you're going to the draft then you're hoping to make it to the league, and Pope is not about that.
I really don't think you're getting Pope right. That guy is a senior and if he wasn't good enough for pro ball to be a possibility then he would not be good enough to help us. He's not looking at freshmen who only want to start and put up big numbers for a year to look better for the NBA but he doesn't want a senior that's got a car wash job lined up after graduation because going pro isn't an option.

You read about him on ESPN, I watched him with my own eyes…but hey man we’ll see together. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and eat my crow. I’m not saying he can’t contribute or be a solid piece, I’m telling you he isn’t the Elite type player that’s going to be the centerpiece of a serious contender. I mean as a Senior he didn’t start at BYU…so I mean there’s that.
You watched him with your own eyes three years ago in the SEC when he didn’t play? Or past year when he was the highest scorer on a top 25 team? Bc I’ve watched about 8 of BYU’s games now from last year. I think people are a little over-optimistic about him when they call him super athletic, but he is absolutely a high impact guy on a good team. Great shooter, long, smart player. And maybe most importantly he’s a carry-over from Pope’s BYU team. I really want at least one BYU transfer bc I think it will help a lot to have someone on the team who isn’t a coach that can help guys with the system. Didn’t have to be Robinson, but at this point it looks like he’s the only option left.

Really, guys get better. Just because he didn't come in is freshman and sophomore year at 2 sec schools doesn't mean crap down. He went somewhere where he could play, got his confidence up and turned into a really nice player. That happens all the time, some players take awhile to develop. You don't even know if he even got the chance to play many minutes at the other schools. Have no problem with you being on here talking basketball but you're definitely going to have to quit downgrading everything UK and Coach Pope does, I've read numerous post where you have done it. Like I said if you want to talk basketball no problem but quit with the he's not good blah, blah crap.

Arkansas program is what’s funny. And their fans thinking getting a ran out of town Calipari who wanted friggin Ohio state is somehow doing to make Arkansas relevant is even funnier.

But like I’ve told you, when you’re Arkansas and absolutely suck ass and have no national bite whatsoever, I get it. Calipari absolutely hates he ended up there but that where we threw him on his ass. He didn’t have a choice. Washed up has been maniac coach with a never was trash program. A match made in heaven. Do stick around during the season it’s always fun to see the bottom barrel program’s fan’s get slapped around. Arkansas, Misssissippi state, and Vandy rarely get a turn. Here’s your chance!

Reactions: NociHTTP
You read about him on ESPN, I watched him with my own eyes…but hey man we’ll see together. If I’m wrong I’ll be the first to say I was wrong and eat my crow. I’m not saying he can’t contribute or be a solid piece, I’m telling you he isn’t the Elite type player that’s going to be the centerpiece of a serious contender. I mean as a Senior he didn’t start at BYU…so I mean there’s that.
I agree with this sentiment. If he's okay with a 6th man role at UK and not anticipating being a starter, I'm all about Robinson to Kentucky. He's barely a top-30 guard in the portal, let alone a top-30 prospect in the portal.

Don't say anything, just LEAVE. So dense .🙄

I really don't think you're getting Pope right. That guy is a senior and if he wasn't good enough for pro ball to be a possibility then he would not be good enough to help us. He's not looking at freshmen who only want to start and put up big numbers for a year to look better for the NBA but he doesn't want a senior that's got a car wash job lined up after graduation because going pro isn't an option.
I see your point, and I agree. I'm just over the "wait until there are no other options" guys that Cal coddled.

Reactions: ukfan1622
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT