ADVERTISEMENT

JANUARY FRANCHISE OF THE MONTH AND MONTHLY CONTEST – GUESS THE FRANCHISE-GET 3 MONTHS FREE – OR JUST HUMOR ME!!! SPONSORED BY: MyPerfectFranchise.Net

Aug 16, 2021
Hey CatsIllustrated friends!

Here’s the deal for my new year of sponsoring your site. I have 3 goals:

1) Have fun

2) Build relationships

3) Educate you all on the world of business ownership

I’ve thought hard about these goals and feel like the best way to hit goals #2 and #3 is to work hard on goal #1 of having fun. Since I’ve been on these boards for over 20 years now, I think I know the audience pretty well and that we should start with 2 contests each month to have a little fun. Here they are:

• Guess the Franchise of the Month – winner gets 3 month sub comped by MyPerfectFranchise.Net
  • Guess something or say something so funny about said Franchise of the Month/Post and get 3 months comped*
*MPF has full subjectivity over this but can be swayed by comments and likes….but mostly comments.

Ok….so time to have so fun and learn a little bit in the process (hopefully!)

JANUARY FRANCHISE OF THE MONTH

• Home Services Concept
  • High Margin/Short Turnaround
  • Semi-Absentee / Owner Operator Model
  • Home-Based, Quick to Open, Few Employees
  • In-House Call Center
  • True Franchise Support - Robust Franchisor Systems & Team
  • Family-Built Brand with great culture
  • Comprehensive Item 19 (Earnings claims)
  • Experienced Growth through pandemic

I will circle back in a few days with the actual name of the franchise of the month and report any winners as well.

Humor me y'all!!!

Reactions: Son_Of_Saul
Come on CatsIllustrated members!!! Not even a smart-ass answer to get 3 months free? Surely somebody from my old stomping grounds in N.KY can humor me!

A couple more hints:

1) Ladders are involved
2) Installation, repair and maintenance services