ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray

I had no clue he has never been an all-star. That is insane, though I suspect that was derailed by his bad injury during one or two seasons.
The injuries are one reason. And the other is that he plays in the West.

I believe the All-Star rules mandate that only five guards gets selected per team each year. And the West has been stacked with a disproportionate number of the league’s best all star caliber guards for a long ass time now.

Murray would likely have been an All Star at least a couple times if he played for a team in the East.

Keeps getting injured and with a loaded West it's going to be hard to get the votes.

That said I'm sure he will take his playoff success over that other crap

Reactions: St.PatterSoN-54-
BBN by and large does not care about the NBA. And that'll become even more evident to you with Pope in charge.
It’s fun to watch NBA clips and stuff, but I have no idea how people follow a season of it. I start watching at Conference finals, probably wouldn’t if there was any other interesting things going on in sports at that time of year.

It’s fun to watch NBA clips and stuff, but I have no idea how people follow a season of it. I start watching at Conference finals, probably wouldn’t if there was any other interesting things going on in sports at that time of year.
We get every Mavs game here in DFW. I usually watch the first few games until UK games start, then pick up again after the NCAA Tournament. The rest of the year I mostly look at standings and box scores, similar to following baseball.

Reactions: BigKari
Not trying to be a dick but its refreshing seeing 95% of threads on here be uk ball related and not 10 threads of “nba cats” i could care less if a former uk guy wins a ship

Also the fact jamal accidentally posted what he did to IG is low key hilarious iykyk

The Archer is a stone cold killa. Just no nerves at all. Proud he played here and I pull for all the former Cats to do well, whether its NBA, business, or just life.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT