ADVERTISEMENT

Jamal Murray and Joker both post 30+ point triple double. The first duo to do so in the same game in NBA history.

Dude I knew Murray was sandbagging till the Playoffs. I had a feeling Jamal would turn up the gas in the tournament playoffs. So proud!!

In the mighty words of Mortal Kombat uddered 30 years ago..... FINISH THEM.

Miami needs a hero to offset.......

Reactions: Fox2monk
All the stats are skewed now with the current rules making it nearly impossible to defend combined with the massive increase in pace.

Modern NBA is a miserable sport. Worst of the major four by a mile.

All the stats are skewed now with the current rules making it nearly impossible to defend combined with the massive increase in pace.

NFL is skewed exactly the same way for offenses.

Reactions: chroix
Dude I knew Murray was sandbagging till the Playoffs. I had a feeling Jamal would turn up the gas in the tournament playoffs. So proud!!

In the mighty words of Mortal Kombat uddered 30 years ago..... FINISH THEM.

Miami needs a hero to offset.......
Word is he’s been doing full contact work the past week. He could be about ready to play.

Murray, Jokic, Gordon

77 points.... they had 109 total
41 rebounds... the rest of the team 18
25 assists..... the team had 28

Aaron Gordon is the perfect complement to the them.
They drafted great, getting Gordon as a #3 and getting an absolute steal of the draft in Porter Jr. As your 4 is crazy. They also have a really solid bench.

NFL is skewed exactly the same way for offenses.
All the major sports are changing rules to give more offense.

Baseball took some strides last two years as well with giving a minimum batter count to pitchers, getting rid of defensive shifts and more to give the hitters more of an advantage.

Do you NFL?

Haters gonna hate. The NBA is the best of the three sports to watch in terms of constant excitement on the playing field and at times it can be very drawn out. I don't count hockey or soccer. Not enough scoring. If you can't appreciate the skill of the 2 triple doubles last night you simply just hate basketball played at the highest level. Can you imagine Wilt dribbling the ball up the court like the Joker and starting the offense. Not saying he couldn't with the proper training, but basketball has evolved immensely since the 60s and 70s. The rules can't help it if the players are that skilled. Now if you want to go back to the brawl ball of the 90s you can decrease scoring but the way posters whine about the refs and players getting hurt, I don't think that is a good idea.

Reactions: KentuckyMildCats

I agree with you if you're talking regular season...

But the NBA playoffs may be the most exciting post-season of any league.

I think the Heat have been underdogs in nearly every game but a few, yet are in the finals. Incredible what they've done.

And if Jokic doesn't amaze you, then you may as well switch to another sport. That dude is a human cheat code. Jokic AND Murray? One of the most unstoppable pick and rolls I've ever seen.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT