ADVERTISEMENT

intriguing prospect for depth

wldctky

Junior
Jan 20, 2002
Fort Thomas, KY
Fort Scott (JUCO) transfer Kristopher O’Neal II is still available. 6-1 guard averaged 11.2 PPG, 4.1 RPG, and 5.4 APG to lead the KJCCC in APG and total assist with 161. Additionally, O’Neal shot 47% from the field, 47% from deep in the KJCCC, and led conference play with 91% from the line.

I really doubt he goes after another small guard, unless your Fox fast or Ullis smart and fast I don’t see Cal involved. But, I love his stats and I can assume he is pretty good at seeing the court and his teammates. (And I can’t believe 6’1” is considered a small guard these days. We got burned by a few smaller quick guards the last few.

And you don't like anything positive
What has been positive the last several years.....the losing record, 3rd place finish in the league, bounced the 1st 2 years in the ncaa, or maybe the inability to beat a power 5 team, or losing the all time wins lead or perhaps having to beg fans to attend home games.
Take your pick, it's all been so great

Do we need another guard ? Sheppard can play the 1 or 2 if need be. We need a PF and another big (hopefully Oscar returns). I am not sold on a freshmen playing the PF position.

you are the one checking out kids...
I'm not sure if you think these are good posts, or if you think they are adding anything to the conversation, but they aren't.

I coach 7-8 year old baseball. I'll keep coaching baseball until my son is in high school at least.

You don't have to make things weird. Dude was trying to have a conversation with you, apparently you aren't interested in real talk.

I'm not sure if you think these are good posts, or if you think they are adding anything to the conversation, but they aren't.

I coach 7-8 year old baseball. I'll keep coaching baseball until my son is in high school at least.

You don't have to make things weird. Dude was trying to have a conversation with you, apparently you aren't interested in real talk.
I don't believe you or him are coaches of any kind.... I started this thread and he could have passed on by it...but couldn't resist bashing the kid the thread was about... you people hijack threads all the damn time just to bash...usually Cal, so if you don't like me pointing out it is weird for him to check out kids keep scrolling

• Haha
Reactions: STL_Cat and WeWant9
I don't believe you or him are coaches of any kind.... I started this thread and he could have passed on by it...but couldn't resist bashing the kid the thread was about... you people hijack threads all the damn time just to bash...usually Cal, so if you don't like me pointing out it is weird for him to check out kids keep scrolling
So when people make points you don't like, your automatic default option is to insinuate that they're attracted to children?

Like someone else already said, that's really weird.

Ban this idiot.

Why would someone lie about coaching 7-8 year olds in baseball? I coached baseball a few years, umpired a summer and also coached middle school basketball. Being a coach is not that difficult and there are literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of coaches of all kinds just in the United States.

Why would someone lie about coaching 7-8 year olds in baseball? I coached baseball a few years, umpired a summer and also coached middle school basketball. Being a coach is not that difficult and there are literally hundreds of thousands if not millions of coaches of all kinds just in the United States.
Right? My son is 8. I coach his team. I have zero reason to lie about this, lol. OP is a weirdo.

You have failed on every level. That’s not easy to do. Congratulations.

Reactions: STL_Cat

• Haha
Reactions: chroix and STL_Cat
love how all you jobless trailer court dwellers stick up for each other....very commendable

Calling it a trailer court instead of a trailer park makes me think you’ve actually spent some time in one. Don’t be a sad loser, be a quiet loser.

Reactions: STL_Cat
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT