ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Jaxson Robinson quote on Pope

Seems to me he would an ideal finishing piece to the class, seems like a better player than Lanier. Almost Reeves like in that he’ll have experience in the same system under Pope if he comes back.
Not the shooter Reeves is though

Almonor isn’t the backup for Robinson Lanier Poplar.
Taking Almonor means you aren't getting one of those and that's what I'm talking about. Roster spots, not guard/forward/center. The internet is too literal at times. By taking Almonor that means Pope knows we're out on one or more of those guys.

On your alls end if Robinson goes there some body is not gonna be happy with touches and playing time
Harris, Mayo, Griffen, Robinson, Storr, KJ Adams, Dickinson would be the primary rotation of 7.

With spot minutes from Bidunga and Elmarko Jackson.

I’m guessing Elmarko would be the one upset and likely transfer after this year I’d bet. Regardless it’s a fun lineup on paper.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
Harris, Mayo, Griffen, Robinson, Storr, KJ Adams, Dickinson would be the primary rotation of 7.

With spot minutes from Bidunga and Elmarko Jackson.

I’m guessing Elmarko would be the one upset and likely transfer after this year I’d bet. Regardless it’s a fun lineup on paper.
It’s just a weird situation to me. If Robinson chooses Kansas he is the third choice wing and gets what 5-8 shots a night. If he comes to Kentucky he is the clear number one option and gets as many looks as he wants

Taking Almonor means you aren't getting one of those and that's what I'm talking about. Roster spots, not guard/forward/center. The internet is too literal at times. By taking Almonor that means Pope knows we're out on one or more of those guys.
We were never getting more than one of Poplar, Robinson, Lanier. One of them and a backup power forward were what we had a chance to get and what Pope has said he wants and we've gotten half of it so far.

We were never getting more than one of Poplar, Robinson, Lanier. One of them and a backup power forward were what we had a chance to get and what Pope has said he wants and we've gotten half of it so far.
Pope said he wanted a scorer/ shooter as a piece at the 3 or 4 wing spot. I never said we were getting anyone. I said Almonor was a fallback option at that spot. Means we are probably done at those spots. I wasn't wrong.

Pope said he wanted a scorer/ shooter as a piece at the 3 or 4 wing spot. I never said we were getting anyone. I said Almonor was a fallback option at that spot. Means we are probably done at those spots. I wasn't wrong.
"We?"

You aren't, and never have been, a UK fan.

Neither have your other puppet accounts.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I just reread what you said. Change your name, you are a troll.
I'm not sure what you read but all I ever said was Almondor was a backup option for Robinson's roster spot. Why are you angry? Pope even said he wanted one more player at the 3 or 4 that's a scorer/shooter. Are you all there in the head??

"We?"

You aren't, and never have been, a UK fan.

Neither have your other puppet accounts.
I'm not even going to respond to this. Save your personal attacks for someone else. Place me on ignore if you like. Anyone is certainly free to do that, ukfan1622. Why are you so angry, is my only question.

I'm not even going to respond to this. Save your personal attacks for someone else. Place me on ignore if you like. Anyone is certainly free to do that, ukfan1622. Why are you so angry, is my only question.
No one is angry.

We just can see right through your new accounts, and everyone knows who you are.

You create new accounts with the intention of "starting fresh" and to give your new persona credibility; but you always give yourself away.

There are clues, too. They're not hard to find.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT