ADVERTISEMENT

Indiana currently has 14 on scholarship

WACB

Senior
Nov 16, 2009
With Yogi back, they are currently oversigned by 1. So how does Clappy handle that situation?

So many have transfered under Clappy, I assume he has a ready-made break-up speech.

List of recent Clappy transfers:
  1. Jonny Marlin
  2. Remy Abell
  3. Austin Etherington
  4. Stanford Robinson
  5. Jeremy Hollowell
  6. Luke Fischer
  7. Peter Jurkin
  8. Max Hoetzel
List of recent Clappy Pros:
  1. Noah Vonleh

Compare and contrast that with how things are done at Kentucky.

List of recent Calipari transfers:
  1. Kyle Wiltjer
List of recent Calipari Pros:
  1. Archie Goodwin
  2. Nerlens Noel
  3. Willie Cauley-Stein
  4. Andrew Harrison
  5. Aaron Harrison
  6. James Young
  7. Julius Randle
  8. Dakari Johnson
  9. Devin Booker
  10. Trey Lyles
  11. Karl Towns

Marlin was a walk-on who left to play NAIA. He is not the only walk-on who didn't stay four years at IU.
Etherington and PJ left with degrees.

Didn't Harrow transfer too? I think the same year as Abel at IU.

Jeremiah April will likely be a goner this week to get us down to 13.

IU must be looking better for next year; the blowback from RR is ratcheting up!

Reactions: Vic Von Erich
Actually, its just our yearly thread talking about Indiana kicking people off the team to make room for other players.

but yeah, Indiana must be looking better if any Hoosier fans are showing their face

Marlin was a walk-on who TRANSFERED to play NAIA. He is not the only walk-on who didn't stay four years at IU.
Etherington and PJ TRANSFERED with degrees.

Jeremiah April will likely HAVE HIS SCHOLARSHIP PULLED BY CREAN this week to get us down to 13.

I fixed your post and I'll add this:

I don't think Harrow has any eligibility left so I didn't include him. Abel will be on scholarship at Xavier.

Last edited:
Hey Hoosiefan what ever your name is, the one thing you still have is coach Clappy !!!!! That makes us all feel better !

I find it interesting that, with UK's recent success and IU's lack of recent successes, that IU is still a topic of conversation with so many of you. Nothing more, just interesting to me.

Reactions: TruBluCatFan
I find it interesting that, with UK's recent success and IU's lack of recent successes, that IU is still a topic of conversation with so many of you. Nothing more, just interesting to me.
You must not have IU fans working in your office. Lucky you.

Reactions: Rico6819
Marlin was a walk-on who left to play NAIA. He is not the only walk-on who didn't stay four years at IU.

Sweet 16 again for the Hoosiers!!!!!!!! Paintings, Popcorn boxes, cutting nets after losses!!!!!! Hoosier fans can't wait!

IU fans are a combo of delusional, venomous, fairy tale believers. It's hysterical what their program has become.

I laugh at IU on a daily basis because of Hoosier fans.

To be fair, Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo are recent Clappy Pro players not listed. This year was just their second year in the league.

Creen's seven year record at IU is 121-111.:D I can't understand why they put up with him.

Last edited:

Hey hoosierfan,maybe basketball just isn't your game,I know you could have a clapping contest,your coach is really good at that.

Cody Zeller and Victor Oladipo are recent Clappy Pro players. Wasn't this year their second year in the league?

Creen's seven year record at IU is 121-111.:D I can't understand why they put up with him.
  • Zeller was part of the 2011 class and would have been a senior last year. No eligibility remaining, even if he didn't go pro.
  • Oladipo was part of the 2010 class so he is two years removed from having eligibility, even if he didn't go pro.

With Yogi back, they are currently oversigned by 1. So how does Clappy handle that situation?

So many have transfered under Clappy, I assume he has a ready-made break-up speech.

List of recent Clappy transfers:
  1. Jonny Marlin
  2. Remy Abell
  3. Austin Etherington
  4. Stanford Robinson
  5. Jeremy Hollowell
  6. Luke Fischer
  7. Peter Jurkin
  8. Max Hoetzel
List of recent Clappy Pros:
  1. Noah Vonleh

Compare and contrast that with how things are done at Kentucky.

List of recent Calipari transfers:
  1. Kyle Wiltjer
List of recent Calipari Pros:
  1. Archie Goodwin
  2. Nerlens Noel
  3. Willie Cauley-Stein
  4. Andrew Harrison
  5. Aaron Harrison
  6. James Young
  7. Julius Randle
  8. Dakari Johnson
  9. Devin Booker
  10. Trey Lyles
  11. Karl Towns

Eight of those guys aren't pros yet.

Just like an IU friend of mine (yeah I know) says....IU is one Head Coach away from winning it all!

IU is doomed to suck forever with Crean there, so I'm content. Loosiers gonna lose.
I forgot about their little scholarship logjam though, wonder if that means that Thon Maker will be a cat? Clappy won't stop recruiting him, because that's what Clappy does. He recruits players despite having a filled roster, but I feel like Maker may notice. Somebody around him will lol.

IU is doomed to suck forever with Crean there, so I'm content. Loosiers gonna lose.
I forgot about their little scholarship logjam though, wonder if that means that Thon Maker will be a cat? Clappy won't stop recruiting him, because that's what Clappy does. He recruits players despite having a filled roster, but I feel like Maker may notice. Somebody around him will lol.

You would think so but with the majority of this year's class I'm not sure many of them are paying any attention to what is going on outside their own world

So why do you guys hate Tom Crean so much? Oh yeah, now I remember....2003 2008. WARRIORS RULE!!!! Or is that Golden Eagles? Or just "Gold."

So why do you guys hate Tom Crean so much? Oh yeah, now I remember....2003 2008. WARRIORS RULE!!!! Or is that Golden Eagles? Or just "Gold."
You are misinformed. We love Tom Crean around here, and we especially love him as Indiana's head coach. Its just funny that he has a full team +1 and is still on the recruiting trail.

I don't hate him, I just think he's a terrible coach, which makes him a perfect fit for IU. I kinda wonder, how have you not been banned yet?

I don't hate him, I just think he's a terrible coach, which makes him a perfect fit for IU. I kinda wonder, how have you not been banned yet?

Actually, as an IU fan first, and then other local schools after that (like UK and UL), I have to defend "my guy" even if I am less enamored with him than you guys are. And he is a step up from Kelvin and Mike D. Or Dakich! What IU really needs is a guy like Tom Jurich to bring in winning coaches.

As for getting banned.. you guys need somebody to keep your blood pressure up.

Sampson is a much better coach than Crean. He just couldn't keep it on the straight and narrow.

But yeah, we love Crean around here. Hope he stays on at Indiana the rest of his career.

Reactions: brianpoe
To actually answer the original ??? I think it's clear that both April and Priller will be elsewhere. You can consider this "creaning" or just a situation where basketball players want to play basketball. Why either of those two where even recruited is a mystery. Beyond that, while most anticipate Devin Davis returning, it is far from a sure thing. He has not yet even been cleared for full contact practice and is dealing with a significant head injury. One thing is for sure, there's no way Crean banks a schollie no matter how much sense it would make.

To actually answer the original ??? I think it's clear that both April and Priller will be elsewhere. You can consider this "creaning" or just a situation where basketball players want to play basketball. Why either of those two where even recruited is a mystery. Beyond that, while most anticipate Devin Davis returning, it is far from a sure thing. He has not yet even been cleared for full contact practice and is dealing with a significant head injury. One thing is for sure, there's no way Crean banks a schollie no matter how much sense it would make.

Tim Priller will be an IU scholly player this year.

So wrong, I want Tom to get a lifetime contract with iu. I would even donate to that cause.

One fact that Kentucky fans can't change is that Calipari is the only head coach in college basketball to have Final Four appearances vacated at more than one school. So don't be too quick to criticize UNC for cheating. The university might consider putting their last championship banner on velcro in case he has that championship vacated.

Last edited:
How could you possibly hate a man that kisses his 17 year old son on the lips..in public for all the world to see?

Actually, as an IU fan first, and then other local schools after that (like UK and UL), I have to defend "my guy" even if I am less enamored with him than you guys are. And he is a step up from Kelvin and Mike D. Or Dakich! What IU really needs is a guy like Tom Jurich to bring in winning coaches.

As for getting banned.. you guys need somebody to keep your blood pressure up.

Didn't Mike Davis take you to a title game? Granted he was nuttier than a fruit cake, but as a coach, a title game trumps sweet 16s.
JMO

Reactions: brianpoe
Love tom Crean at IU :)))

Cal never once cheated and would love to see proof otherwise. If he did I will recount myself being a fan of his and wanting him as our coach way before he even come here.

IU on the other hand did get caught cheating just a few short years ago. So if I was you I wouldn't be going around pointing fingers at anybody just yet unless your pointing them at UNC because they trumped pretty much everyone.

Over the limit? Ahh, that's nothing a little Spring Creaning can't handle.

One fact that Kentucky fans can't change is that Calipari is the only head coach in college basketball to have Final Four appearances vacated at more than one school. So don't be too quick to criticize UNC for cheating. The university might consider putting their last championship banner on velcro in case he has that championship vacated.

Uh...players were the cause of FF's being vacated. One a Jr and another not even yet enrolled. No coaches implicated, how about you guys? Your current coach has had violations in the last few years and the one before him put you on 3 years of probation. The coaches, not players actions, see the difference? Go crean yourself.

ADVERTISEMENT