ADVERTISEMENT

In addition to sign stealing, UM staffers may have been gambling from UM computers on UM

Highly doubt that, lol.

Really have no problem with it as long as they bet Michigan to cover 100% of the time. Now if anyone is involved in point-shaving, they deserve to be hung, drawn, & quartered.
There's definitely too much smoke floating around on this one to be completely made up. US Integrity doesn't just casually investigate stuff. Is it exactly what this guy is claiming? Who knows. But something is up.

I'm not saying this is it, but the FBI was looking into computer crimes around UM as well. Something insanely stupid was probably going on and when it breaks, I think it's going to be big.

I like how the Committee is banking on OSU winning the regular season game and UM the Conference Championship so that they can get both in due to being so ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE for a Big2 team to win at least ONE Playoff game BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

• Love
Reactions: Ugoff and deep3
I like how the Committee is banking on OSU winning the regular season game and UM the Conference Championship so that they can get both in due to being so ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE for a Big2 team to win at least ONE Playoff game BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!
If OSU wins the regular season game then OSU plays in the conference championship, not UM.

Reactions: secrules3
Highly doubt that, lol.

Really have no problem with it as long as they bet Michigan to cover 100% of the time. Now if anyone is involved in point-shaving, they deserve to be hung, drawn, & quartered.
This is how I look at the pete rose situation. If you are betting for your team to win straight up money line or to cover then I personally have no issue. It’s when you start tanking games or pointshaving to try to control the total that it’s an issue. Betting to win or wins by as much as possible aligns with your normal goals anyways and what you try to do every night out and can’t be seen as “insider info”

This is how I look at the pete rose situation. If you are betting for your team to win straight up money line or to cover then I personally have no issue. It’s when you start tanking games or pointshaving to try to control the total that it’s an issue. Betting to win or wins by as much as possible aligns with your normal goals anyways and what you try to do every night out and can’t be seen as “insider info”
Normally I would agree but you allegedly have sign stealing helping out and aiding the information? Not sure how this all plays in gambling rules if it’s all true

Where the analogy differs is that Pete Rose wasn’t illegally stealing signs, giving him (and the Reds) an unfair competitive advantage.

If the dots are connected between UM staffers betting on UM and having known knowledge of or involvement in the sign stealing scheme then this thing really blows up.

Can UM have any more weird stuff with Harbaugh there. Seems like he is just the gift that keeps on giving. I saw where he wants to talk at the hearing about his suspension. He said he want to hollar at the judge and the jury like they do in the movies. He is an absolute wild man!!

Can UM have any more weird stuff with Harbaugh there. Seems like he is just the gift that keeps on giving. I saw where he wants to talk at the hearing about his suspension. He said he want to hollar at the judge and the jury like they do in the movies. He is an absolute wild man!!
UM fans are eating it up too. They're demanding apologies from the B1G and the NCAA, they're foaming at the mouth to sue the B16, etc. They've gone full cult and it's both hilarious and disturbing at the same time.

They both blatantly broke the rules(if the UM stuff proves out). Any defense of this is absurd. Pete knew the damn rules and he thought he was above them. Especially after lying about it for so long he deserves all the condemnation he has received.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT