ADVERTISEMENT

If Pope wins a title in year one

Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv

If we don’t win a title or at least make a final four next year I would consider it an abject failure and this Pope experiment needs to end.
You think we should move on from Pope if we don’t reach the final four next year?

Reactions: NociHTTP
There was a time in UK history when naming a team seemed to fit and it naturally worked. The idea of naming a team for the last 24 years hasn’t been it and is honestly cringy. The idea of naming a team before they are officially a team is super cringy. Please…just 🛑!

Reactions: Emarc and NociHTTP
He hasn’t won a NCAA tournament game, now you think he’ll win a title. You people really are crazy!

Man, calm down on thinking that’s remotely a possibility next year. Just have some fun.

Sheesh I will be happy with doing well in the ooc and finishing near the the top in sec play with at least a win in the sec tournament and a win or 2 in the ncaa tournament.

Reactions: JASUN74
What? I'm not saying they will. It's just a fun thought for what would be a first.
If we get two more players who are better than the guys we currently have right now, I’ll call them the “ doesn’t surprise me one damn bit Cats!! “. I see a lot already giving up but we’re going to be a tough out by anyone. Not one team will be an automatic win over us. Not one. Write it down and put it on your damn fridge for all I care. Haha. I love every f—-er here but I’m liking this this group of Men were getting.

If we get two more players who are better than the guys we currently have right now, I’ll call them the “ doesn’t surprise me one damn bit Cats!! “. I see a lot already giving up but we’re going to be a tough out by anyone. Not one team will be an automatic win over us. Not one. Write it down and put it on your damn fridge for all I care. Haha. I love every f—-er here but I’m liking this this group of Men were getting.
Now I wasn’t saying I think we’re a shoe in to win the championship. lol. I’m just saying I like the group and a couple more great players would put us in the league with the best. I do think this system is going to make all these guys win a big lot of games. Elite 8 and sec tournament champs. That would be amazing for sure but we’ll see. I don’t think we lose over 7 games this upcoming season.

What would we call this crew of portal guys from a range of different colleges from across the country?

"The Country Mile Cats"

What title are you giving them?
I don't know, but at least he couldn't be accused of winning it with Cal's players. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT