ADVERTISEMENT

If Barnes joins Oats in the final four

Cal has 2 years left on his contract. He cannot fix this mess in one year, even if he wanted to. His last year will be a big FU year to the administration and the fans. He’ll burn it down!

Secondly, his teams have historically underperformed.. it took AD for him to win a championship. Why would anyone think he is somehow going to learn how to manage rosters and teach X’s and O’s. He is not on the same planet as these coaches in the EE and F4 when 1 game is all that matters. They scout and make adjustments, he does not!

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
Thanks. Alabama and Tennessee aren’t even in the same galaxy as Kentucky. Congratulations to both and I hope the SEC gets 2 in the Final Four. UK has been to 17, these schools are at their first ever
True.

at 2 football schools, is that that basically the kill shot for Cal? If that happens, I really think Cal goes into next season with more pressure on him than any coach in history has ever had. From my perspective the rope has been used up. The 10 million dollar checks have been cashed annually. The 2025 season ends with a final four a firing. There is no in between.
A final four Cal needs to win it all….. He’s not going to even win a post season game so it doesn’t matter should’ve been fired a while ago.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
He'll try to somehow use it to deflect away from his own ineptitude. He'll say something like, "Look how strong the SEC was last year. TWO Final Four teams filled with grown men, going against our young guys, and we still beat those guys. We just need to get a little tougher and maybe a little older, too..."
200%. Can vividly imagine Cal saying this and doing that thing he does with his arms.😆😆😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT