ADVERTISEMENT

I was 14 in 1996

Nov 26, 2023
After 98, I literally thought UK basketball was invincible. I guess times change and it’s time for a change. Here’s to hoping a couple boosters help out. I cried with Chuck on the floor after msu. Not literally but I did cry. Basketball in this state deserves better

Reactions: NociHTTP
After 98, I literally thought UK basketball was invincible. I guess times change and it’s time for a change. Here’s to hoping a couple boosters help out. I cried with Chuck on the floor after msu. Not literally but I did cry. Basketball in this state deserves better
At least we're not Morehead State.

(working on my UKBB4EVER impersonation)

Last night's game got me to thinking. What would those Rick Pitino coached teams from the 1990s have done to the Oakland team that beat us?......Answer, those Pitino teams would have buried Oakland by 30 points

Calipari's end game here just makes me appreciate what Pitino did here all the more.

To turn UK from probation into #1 in the nation in two short years (1991 was the last probation year and in 1993, we were #1 in the country) was the greatest single turnaround in NCAA history.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT