ADVERTISEMENT

I thought the Georgia Game was bad (UofL vs UVA)

And I thought Georgia Tech looked bad yesterday! Virginia will probably pick things up in the second half, but they look butt-ugly so far. UL looks like the more athletic team, but they’re not setting the world on fire either.

Reactions: Fox2monk
And I thought Georgia Tech looked bad yesterday! Virginia will probably pick things up in the second half, but they look butt-ugly so far. UL looks like the more athletic team, but they’re not setting the world on fire either.
FWIW, we had a corporate meeting in Louisville this week. Our VP, who is a Louisville grad and season ticket holder, said negotiations are on going with Tom Crean to be their next coach. I don't know how connected he is, but lord I hope so.

chrismack1234.jpg

Zzzzz…,wha? Oh. It’s over.

Cards season ends by one. Worst season for the Louisville faithful in…hang on…pulls out almanac……TWENTY FOUR years. Ouch.

Reactions: LowCountryCat
Georgetown/Seton Hall not much better. 50-48 at the under 4 TO. And it's not like either team is playing stall ball. Just awful BB.

Gives me some socializing too. After I lost my dog, I really kinda shut myself off.

Trying not to do that anymore.
Aww. What kinda pup? I got the cutest cat in the worlds and that’s a fact.

I want a dog but that’s live in a townhouse with my fam, not enough room. When that day comes, it will be a beautiful Black Lab!!

They created the shot clock to counter the 4 Corners offense. Anything they can do to counter all this low scoring basketball? Shrink the shot clock down more? Get rid of zone defenses?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT