ADVERTISEMENT

I don’t know how the rest of you feel…and frankly I don’t care

Popquiz81

Sophomore
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2022
But at this point it’s 9 or nothing for me. I don’t care if we go out and boat race the rest of the teams on our schedule. It’s win it all or Cal can hit the bricks.

This team is built to win a championship and the only one who can screw it up is the guy in charge. And let me tell ya…he’s already off to a great start!

Call me delusion, irrational, not a real fan…I DNGAF.

9 or nothing. I’m tired of this ahole stealing MY JOY.

But at this point it’s 9 or nothing for me. I don’t care if we go out and boat race the rest of the teams on our schedule. It’s win it all or Cal can hit the bricks.

This team is built to win a championship and the only one who can screw it up is the guy in charge. And let me tell ya…he’s already off to a great start!

Call me delusion, irrational, not a real fan…I DNGAF.

9 or nothing. I’m tired of this ahole stealing MY JOY.

I agree on it being 9 or nothing.

We weren't even preseason number one and Toppin doesn't appear to be the player he was hyped to be for us to be justifiably ranked fourth. This fan base has gone completely insane. Such unreasonable and unrealistic takes on here it's laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: Gus Polinski
We weren't even preseason number one and Toppin doesn't appear to be the player he was hyped to be for us to be justifiably ranked fourth. This fan base has gone completely insane. Such unreasonable and unrealistic takes on here it's laughable.

It isn't unreasonable man. It has been a decade. Calipari shouldn't be a one title coach. It has somehow been 7 years since a FF. We are coming off at least by record the worst season in program history and a historically bad loss to the Peacocks.

UK is deep, talented and old. No reason a FF shouldn't be expected and a Title needed. We have the returning NPOY, returning Cousy finalist, two guys who are 40% + 3FG shooters, a projected lottery pick, etc. Should be zero weaknesses with this team when healthy.

Cal was out coached last night and he did it to himself. Izzo was fine but Cals lineups were strange and unnecessary. I'd rather Reeves and CJ be out there taking 10 semi contested 3's each per game and hedge on Oscar rebounding misses than to be playing guys out of position.

I know it is early in the season, excuses just don't fly anymore.

UK has a legit opportunity to make a Title run going through Louisville as a #1 seed. Need to win the type of game like last night.

Time for Cal to wake up.

It isn't unreasonable man. It has been a decade. Calipari shouldn't be a one title coach. It has somehow been 7 years since a FF. We are coming off at least by record the worst season in program history and a historically bad loss to the Peacocks.

UK is deep, talented and old. No reason a FF shouldn't be expected and a Title needed. We have the returning NPOY, returning Cousy finalist, two guys who are 40% + 3FG shooters, a projected lottery pick, etc. Should be zero weaknesses with this team when healthy.

Cal was out coached last night and he did it to himself. Izzo was fine but Cals lineups were strange and unnecessary. I'd rather Reeves and CJ be out there taking 10 semi contested 3's each per game and hedge on Oscar rebounding misses than to be playing guys out of position.

I know it is early in the season, excuses just don't fly anymore.

UK has a legit opportunity to make a Title run going through Louisville as a #1 seed. Need to win the type of game like last night.

Time for Cal to wake up.
It's completely unreasonable and it's an insane demand. There's no way around that.

It's completely unreasonable and it's an insane demand. There's no way around that.

No it isn't. If you can't do it with this team who can you do it with? Please enlighten me. What weaknesses should this team have?

I'm not demanding anything btw. I'm just pointing out Cal built a team that should win a title. Now he should prove he can do it again.

No it isn't. If you can't do it with this team who can you do it with? Please enlighten me. What weaknesses should this team have?

I'm not demanding anything btw. I'm just pointing out Cal built a team that should win a title. Now he should prove he can do it again.
It's unreasonable and completely effing insane. Just wow. We're not even favored to win it all

as another ( zombie) poster said last night " RELAX " LOL , by March we will get Wheeler 8-9 good looks from 3 instead of the 6 he took last night ... #9 on the way baby !!!

Reactions: Popquiz81
What are you even on about? We were up 2 twice and allowed dunks both times on inbound plays. One from directly under their basket and one from FULL COURT. Disgusting "coaching" that went on last night. Not to mention having Collins follow Joey around all night and watch him light it up. Toppin, Wallace, Livingston are all better options to guard him. Absolutely disgusting and maddening what our coach put on the floor last night.

What are you even on about? We were up 2 twice and allowed dunks both times on inbound plays. One from directly under their basket and one from FULL COURT. Disgusting "coaching" that went on last night. Not to mention having Collins follow Joey around all night and watch him light it up. Toppin, Wallace, Livingston are all better options to guard him. Absolutely disgusting and maddening what our coach put on the floor last night.
Huh..what are you on about? I wasn't talking about the game. Are you in the wrong thread or something?

It's unreasonable and completely effing insane. Just wow. We're not even favored to win it all

Top 4 at very worst. Depends on where you look. Caesars and Draft Kings both have us +900 as tied as favorite.

So, no it isn't "effing insane"

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT