ADVERTISEMENT

I’m done

Feb 10, 2024
Think I finally figured out this posting stuff at 65. I’ve been following since early 2000s and have watched the back and forth about Cal. Tried posting once but not sure it went through. Never thought I’d say it but the Cal whiners are the true Ky fans and I was wrong. How can one of your shortest players, coming off the bench, lead in assists, scoring and rebounding none the less, and not be recognized as your spark and dare I say maybe even your team MVP. How can your hottest shooter be practically benched in the second half. How do you allow a forward to go out and straddle the 3 point line most of his offensive possessions and not produce rebounds or in your face dunks. I’m a die hard blue blooded Cayce Kentucky old man but I can’t do this any more till my wildcat coach cares about UK.

After 20 minutes? That was fast! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Reactions: Kaintuk
After 20 minutes? That was fast! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Wife got on me for cussing and said get it out another way. It’s been building for a number of years.🤬🤯

• Haha
Reactions: bIhawk
Think I finally figured out this posting stuff at 65. I’ve been following since early 2000s and have watched the back and forth about Cal. Tried posting once but not sure it went through. Never thought I’d say it but the Cal whiners are the true Ky fans and I was wrong. How can one of your shortest players, coming off the bench, lead in assists, scoring and rebounding none the less, and not be recognized as your spark and dare I say maybe even your team MVP. How can your hottest shooter be practically benched in the second half. How do you allow a forward to go out and straddle the 3 point line most of his offensive possessions and not produce rebounds or in your face dunks. I’m a die hard blue blooded Cayce Kentucky old man but I can’t do this any more till my wildcat coach cares about UK.
C ya

Reactions: jameslee32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT