ADVERTISEMENT

I’m a 42 year old man and I am crying watching this

Over 50 and I felt connected to the program and the other fans in a way I haven’t in forever.

It was one of the best days in a long time personally for my wife and I. She watched while I was at work and cried. Got home from work watched it had tears in my eyes and started pulling out my KY gear to proudly start wearing again. Time to get some more.

Reactions: Wildcatjedi
There will be studies published on the psychological and emotional damage the Calipari regime has inflicted on this fanbase. Fascinating. Feels like finally breaking up after an extended toxic marriage.
What lol? Did you have to have psychotherapy after Billy G? 😂 We relish Tubby now and he did fat worse

Cal was like the super hot girl that reels you in being super fun with nonstop sex in the beginning...then completely stops putting out right after the marriage (lifetime contract), starts cheating on you (UCLA/Ohio State/Arkansas), and plays head games with you even though she knows it pisses you off (Zone, benching better players, NBA BS).
Absolutely a bad marriage that needed to end.
This is the greatest analogy I’ve ever seen. Well done. I need to change my username but still in limbo of what to change it to. You’ve sparked an idea though. Crazyexcapo 😂

Reactions: sambowieshin
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT