ADVERTISEMENT

How many UK 7 footers will play more than 10 games?

maysvilleky

All-American
Aug 13, 2003
So how many of the 7 footers play more than 10 games this year? 0,1,2, or 3?

I’m going with 1. I think Ugo will because he has no draft stock yet. I’m thinking Bradshaw’s handlers won’t want to damage his draft position. So he either plays a few games or none. And I never count on the NCAA ruling in UKs favor.

Hope I’m wrong and all 3 play a bunch but I just don’t get that feeling.

Big Z will play IMO. How effective he will be remains to be seen but love the clips I have seen of him. Don’t think Bradshaw ever sees the floor, huge upside but fear he’s not ready to be the difference maker some think he will be, hence will be an all out effort to keep him out and take their chances at the draft. Ugo will definitely play some but will not be effective against the better teams on our schedule and thus very limited minutes.

Ivisic will play, but not till next semester and get Eloy Vargas type minutes. Bradshaw won’t play at all and will then go pro. Ugo won’t play either and will transfer. Hate being this pessimistic but I’ve just seen this too many times now.

Not trying to be Johnny raincloud or all hyperbole, but it's honestly hard to be optimistic about these question marks anymore. Drama, misdirection, non truths, half truths, lies, people using people, and seemingly nobody prioritizing UK winning titles these days just seem to be part of the program now.

So how many of the 7 footers play more than 10 games this year? 0,1,2, or 3?

I’m going with 1. I think Ugo will because he has no draft stock yet. I’m thinking Bradshaw’s handlers won’t want to damage his draft position. So he either plays a few games or none. And I never count on the NCAA ruling in UKs favor.

Hope I’m wrong and all 3 play a bunch but I just don’t get that feeling.
3. Cut this whiny nonsense out.

Big Z will play IMO. How effective he will be remains to be seen but love the clips I have seen of him. Don’t think Bradshaw ever sees the floor, huge upside but fear he’s not ready to be the difference maker some think he will be, hence will be an all out effort to keep him out and take their chances at the draft. Ugo will definitely play some but will not be effective against the better teams on our schedule and thus very limited minutes.
We need Hugo for muscle and rebounding. Watching footage on youtube of teams ranked ahead of UK most have grown physical men.

Reactions: TopCatCal
I’ll say 2. Hope I’m wrong but I can see Bradshaw taking a page out of the Jarred Vanderbilt playbook. Start playing in January, have a few positive moments and then shut it down to protect his stock.

4. NOBODY likes guys named Chad.

Seriously, Cal will "run with the team on the floor" and we'll be 21-12 and flame out early and the usual suspects like you will say "let's not rush to judgment until we see what next year brings" rinse, repeat, blah blah blah.
Take the year off. Find a hobby that is positive. Something that you enjoy. I know your a loner.

You couldn’t have a family. Nobody could stand the constant negative outlook.

Reactions: sk73
Take the year off. Find a hobby that is positive. Something that you enjoy. I know your a loner.

Awww, that's cute, a wittle internet warrior trying to be a bully. Everyone's entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege. See my sig, Skippy.

Bradshaw plays some and looks good but shuts it down with another injury in late January as competition heats up. 12ish games

Big Z plays but isn’t ready for this level yet. Averages 1.5pts and 2rbds in 5 minutes a game. I’ll say 15-20 games

Ugo plays 5-6 games but gets forgotten on the bench as we roll with a small lineup

Too hard to call. You can never tell which part of Cal's BS is being fed to players to discuss with media.

For some reason Cal is too smug on Big Z and the NCAA. Cal will say we will die fighting for his right to play. He moves to another school next year and plays with no issues.

Bradshaw will have an unknown setback in about 3 weeks. He never sees the floor and head to NBA.

UGO comes back right at the start of SEC season and his ramp up takes till February (mid) and we are playing how we play by then and UGO plays less than 10 minutes a game before transferring next year.

That is what makes sense with the CAL situation. That way when Bradshaw (just like Sharpe) gets a big contract Cal can say you see that I made another millionaire. lol

Not trying to be Johnny raincloud or all hyperbole, but it's honestly hard to be optimistic about these question marks anymore. Drama, misdirection, non truths, half truths, lies, people using people, and seemingly nobody prioritizing UK winning titles these days just seem to be part of the program now.
Bingo.

The fool me once, fool me twice effect has exceeded its quota too many times for me to think anything other none of these guys will see the floor because it’s not a priority to get them on the floor.

Actually think they will all play. I think the biggest question is how effective they will be after missing so much time

I think we should play small and have edwards be a 4 or 5.

I know he is a guard but he's 6'8" kinda like oscar.

Bradshaw represented by same agents who represented Vanderbilt and Sharpe. Why expect a different outcome this time around? Oyensu and Z will be our big guys although perhaps not until SEC

Reactions: rivercatinfl
To actually answer this question….I’d need medical reports. Trainer assessment. Player discussions. I mean without that I’d be spewing complete and utter bullshit. Just pulling garage nonsense out of my ass.

To actually answer this question….I’d need medical reports. Trainer assessment. Player discussions. I mean without that I’d be spewing complete and utter bullshit. Just pulling garage nonsense out of my ass.

Those are all things that any previous coach in UK history would have gladly given. But since Cal is an asshat, you get to indulge in your favorite activity: bashing your fellow UK fans merely for speculating. Time was we didn’t have to speculate… we had coaches that told the truth.

Those are all things that any previous coach in UK history would have gladly given. But since Cal is an asshat, you get to indulge in your favorite activity: bashing your fellow UK fans merely for speculating. Time was we didn’t have to speculate… we had coaches that told the truth.
LOL. Right...... I'd put some Desitin on that.

Tough call. Between the three of them the average games will be below ten though. One probably won't enter a single game, one will only play the second half of the year at best, and the other is a crapshoot.

Right, we have the usual double hate Cal crowd but, this guy is worse than that. He just whines with negativity.
I remember a very Saturday morning old cartoon series called Lippy the Lion and Hardy Har Har. This guy seems like HHH with the constant black cloud over his head.

I’ll say Z will play more than 10, but not have huge impact. I’ll say Bradshaw and Ugo play zero. Just seems about right on par with past. Could be shaping up to be another long season. Hope like hell I’m wrong.

I say 2.
My prediction:
Onyenso all but 2 games
Bradshaw all but 8 games
Z won't play (F***ing NCAA)

Bradshaw represented by same agents who represented Vanderbilt and Sharpe. Why expect a different outcome this time around? Oyensu and Z will be our big guys although perhaps not until SEC
Vandernilt just signed with Klutch
they also represent AD, Bledsoe, Trey Lyles, Wall, Maxey and Boston
Sharpe signed with One Legacy Sports (i am assuming he is still with them)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT