ADVERTISEMENT

Horror Movies

The Grudge .. Shining is an all time great . The original Halloween . Must say I watched Last house on the left , the remake , and thought it was awful . terribly written and acted . Currently watching. Haunting of Hill House on Netflix , pretty dang good .

Damn I'm haven't seen it yet. Funny thing is that I own it. I'm watching it now for sure. I seen it was pretty high on some "best werewolf movie" lists. I bought it off Amazon but i never can tell how reliable those rankings are

It's a UK movie and it does have a little bit of that late 90s/2000s cheese factor (this being one of the worst stretches for the genre imo).. But good gore and a pretty cool concept. It's an army squad versus werewolves and you start to feel like one of the soldiers.

@UK82 and @812scottj I have to say.. The Conjuring series never did anything for me. Those creepy "haunted" movies were sorta tame for me. Felt like the horror movie I would let me 14 year old watch for the first time.. Which isn't isnt inherently a bad thing I guess. Idk.. Maybe I've become desensitized hahah.

Reactions: UK82
I have watched The Conjuring. Good movie. I did watch Last House On The Left last night. I do not know if it was the remake or not. I think it was. Good movie, all though the ending had a lot to be desired. Was kind of disappointed, and acting was suspect, but you are not getting A listers for horror flicks. At least not some run of the mill one.

Saw the new Halloween last night, solid horror flick.

Sir Christopher Lee as Count Dracula.

christopher-lee-dracula.jpg

Heredity sucked...boring and horrible acting on the part of the teenage son character (just wait until you hear him cry, which he does all the time)

LOLOLOLOLOL

I cannot believe you actually think this. Great movie. Tremendous even. But you liked Conjouring 2??? You are joking...I hope

Anyone seen "Hereditary"? My buddy keeps telling me to watch it..

I'm a sucker for the demonic possession movies. Watched Vatican Tapes the other night, it was ok.

Its amazing. Great movie with great acting. Not sure how someone could disagree that has actually seen the movie.

The Witch is amazing as well

Reactions: WeRaider05
Watched the new Halloween yesterday and thought it was surprisingly good. Its impossible to touch the original, but a very very solid effort.

As for Hereditary, went to the theater and watched it this summer and I HATED it. I just had nothing for it.

Reactions: -BBH-
Just ripped through Halloween 4, 5 and 10Cloverfield Lane.. the latter being a first for me. The remake of Poltergesit is in the background. Sam Rockwell is legit, but I heard NOTHING about this remake aside from production notes, so i imagine it sucked.

Also, check out the YouTube channel Dead Meat. He does kill counts for horror movies, and he's got about a hundred of them under his belt. Awesome quality and analysis. Might as well tag the best horror movie of all time..

SOTW was great. The reason they moved away from Mike Meyers was that John Carpenter and company originally wanted to make the Halloween series an anthology, with the premise that if they wanted to make a spin-off of any one story, they could.

They gave Michael Meyers one more movie before switching gears to SOTW, but fans loved him so much. And because of that SOTW was panned.

Well i watched a very "different" movie. The Open House. If anyone has watched it, you know what I am talking about. i honestly can't remember a movie ending like that one.

I'm guessing the only stream available right now would be a Cam version. There could be an HD stream with Korean subtitles.

I've been using the Yoda add-on for Kodi

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT