ADVERTISEMENT

Heading to Hoover

MAYHOO22

Gold Member
Dec 17, 2018
Going over to Hoover Monday night. Cajun Steamer here we come. Some of the best Cajun seafood anywhere. As for baseball, really need to beat Bama. They are hot, but hopefully we can make a great run here and solidify that regional host. Anyone else heading that way? Look us up!

Going over to Hoover Monday night. Cajun Steamer here we come. Some of the best Cajun seafood anywhere. As for baseball, really need to beat Bama. They are hot, but hopefully we can make a great run here and solidify that regional host. Anyone else heading that way? Look us up!
Please keep us updated on the scene at Hoover. I would really like to go one year.

We have a group debating it but couldn't make it for Tuesday game//
So it could be irrelevant but hopefully we can beat the Tide

Reactions: MAYHOO22
Do the teams’ tailgate in the Hoover lot? RVs? Overnight?

Like to hear about the experiences.

Whose the us you referenced… a Mrs Mayhoo or a big group of UK fans?

Reactions: MAYHOO22
Do the teams’ tailgate in the Hoover lot? RVs? Overnight?

Like to hear about the experiences.

Whose the us you referenced… a Mrs Mayhoo or a big group of UK fans?
Yes, tailgating is prevalent in all the lots. The LSU fans take over the RV lots and it is one big party throughout the days and nights. The experience is pretty great! Hoover is a great area. Clean with lots of restaurants around. Me and two of my buddies have come for about 8 years now. Mrs. Mayberry is a teacher and cannot get off this time of year, and she is a USCjr grad so she is not allowed! Ha!

I will add, very kid friendly as well
Fan Fair at the Findlay Center has lots of kid activities

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT