ADVERTISEMENT

Head Coach

I wish stoops had left to cut that GD contract out of UK's way.... that money needs to go to basketball and save the damn program like buying cal out and replacing him with an actually good coach. Spending this much money on a 7 to 8 win team in football is mental illness or school sabotage by Barnhart.

I wish stoops had left to cut that GD contract out of UK's way.... that money needs to go to basketball and save the damn program like buying cal out and replacing him with an actually good coach. Spending this much money on a 7 to 8 win team in football is mental illness or school sabotage by Barnhart.
Rupps raftards is >>>>> that way, go be with your own kind.

I tend to agree.....this program doesn't feel like it has a future now...like we're stuck. I am not feeling optimistic about the program personally.

I too feel like we've hit a bit of a plateau.....rising and falling from 7-10 wins/year depending on personnel, etc. So, yes, the future is a bit of an unknown. Though our past is not. If he leaves we could go back to 4 wins/year in a heartbeat and all momentum would be lost. The only way to combat this is longevity of winning......which likely means that Stoops has some value yet.

Reactions: Girthang
I too feel like we've hit a bit of a plateau.....rising and falling from 7-10 wins/year depending on personnel, etc. So, yes, the future is a bit of an unknown. Though our past is not. If he leaves we could go back to 4 wins/year in a heartbeat and all momentum would be lost. The only way to combat this is longevity of winning......which likely means that Stoops has some value yet.

I dont see those high end win totals in the new NIL era now that we are really into it. I think 6 and 6 and 7 and 5 will be your ceilings n the regular season. Sec too tough and still feel it inevitable goes to 9 games sooner than later.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT