ADVERTISEMENT

Had a Surreal Dream Last Night About 24/25 Season

I had a dream when I was a kid that was so vivid and recurring it was crazy that I still remember it to this day. Partially because it was occasionally recurring for several years.

In the dream I am me (but not physically) probably mid-late 20's and I'm in full military garb sitting in a booth with a pretty lady across from me, we are eating and talking. Every dream was short. I don't remember any of the conversation. Looked like it was from the '40's or '50's.

The crazy thing about this is my Dad's uncle who fought in the Korean War and returned was a semi-pro baseball player and passed away on the field at a young age. My Dad was extremely close to him, he was my Grandma's youngest brother.

I didn't know that when I was a kid and it has always creeped me out a bit. Everytime I see a picture of him I think of that dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: Farsight
I had an insanely vivid dream last night about the 24-25 season. It was so surreal. When I woke up, I was super confused. It was like a lot of scenes that kind of went together. A lot happened.

Here is what I remember of it...

• We got Jaxon Robinson but missed out on Lanier
  • We go 24-11 ( I think )
  • We beat Gonzaga by 14
  • We Beat Duke by a last second 3 by Chandler ( Game of the Year, no one lead more than 5 points )
  • Alabama sweeps us
  • Beat UofL by 9
  • 1 & 1 with Tennessee
  • Beat Texas by 1 in OT
  • Sweep Arkansas
    • Beat Arkansas at Rupp by 27
    • I was at this game and there was a lot of boos for Cal
  • St. Johns beats us by 10 ( Only loss at Rupp, aka Smith goes for 21 pts, 11 assist, 7 steals and 8 rebounds )
  • Florida Sweeps us
  • Have a bad loss at Vanderbilt, lose by 29
  • Have a bad loss at Ole Miss, lose by 17
  • 1 & 1 with Auburn
  • We lose to Ohio State by 4 ( bad calls and foul trouble )
  • We go 4th in the SEC
  • Win 2 games in the SECT T
  • We get a 5 Seed
    • We are in UConn's bracket
    • We Beat Uconn by 2 in triple OT in Sweet 16 ( Would never happen )
    • We get beat by the #2 Seed Illinois by 7 ( Can't hit 3's in second half )

Would be a hell of a season if this came to pass. A lot of good and some bad.
8fee120a02c90e56089dd067e906c967.gif

• Haha
Reactions: Farsight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT