ADVERTISEMENT

Had a dream last night….

UKFAN4L

Sophomore
Mar 26, 2009
That at the introduction ceremony today that Pope walked out with Rondo and Reed Sheppard. They were all in uniform. Reed had on this years uniform, while Sheppard had on the denims and Pope had on the Apex’s.
Sooooo…..hopefully at least half of that happens today. 😀

That at the introduction ceremony today that Pope walked out with Rondo and Reed Sheppard. They were all in uniform. Reed had on this years uniform, while Sheppard had on the denims and Pope had on the Apex’s.
Sooooo…..hopefully at least half of that happens today. 😀
I feel like Pope wearing a #41 uni would be on brand for him. At least like a lapel pin with the jersey on it, maybe.

Reactions: UKFAN4L
Disagree. Needs to be about Kentucky now and not individual players.
It all depends on the framing. After all, Cal was dead set on success by making UK into an NBA springboard... as if that was a good thing.

Reactions: K86
Pope will talk honestly..
He will talk about how happy he is to have the job and what it means to him and the traditions.
Then he communicate to the fans. He will lay out his plan to restore order and let fans know he can't do it without us.
Then the journey begins.

I hope Pope has his old uni on under his suit and busts out of it as his speech concludes like he did in that one video!! 😂 I think the place would explode!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT