ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Drinking by the pool at the Polynesian at Disney watching my kids swim one of the more enjoyable things of the day was me going to the pool bar to get a drink walking by a despondent looking gentleman pushing a stroller with his 6 month old little girl in it. He was about 250 lbs with a goatee sans mustache and his wife was walking in front of him mumbling to herself. She turned around swiftly and yelled “just because you said sorry does NOT make it ok”. He looked at me like a cry for help and I gave him a finger point and a wink as I walked by. I’d murder someone to be a witness to that ADPi story.

face full of tits and ass and lingerie

8ec0e25ee5ae313f4ab85adaf3637de7_w200.gif

Reactions: Col. Angus
275408_9DJ6bIW.gif

We just got back from the City. Beautiful night cruising with top down.

Went to Rezdôra for dinner (again) with our boys this time. Celebrating Dean’s List. Great food. Holy moly. Apparently, you can only get a table after you eat there… so we’re booked again 30-days out.🥰🤣

Neil Patrick Harris adjacent to us with his husband and kids.

Reactions: rudd1
I fly a gazillion times a year (sitting on a plane right now) - and granted I haven’t sat in coach since probably about 2013, but I’ve only seen people get kicked off a flight twice. Both involved white people and alcohol. They’re serious - do not bring your own airplane bottles on a United flight

I did see a black guy almost get kicked off, but it was seriously the fault of a flight attendant on a power trip over overhead luggage. We frequent flyers put a stop to that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: wcc31
Gonna air some grievances and general old guy annoyances with every day life.

-First, that party sounds a little disappointing from where the title started. Especially for turning into a national story.

-Zippers, why have they all become shitty? Half my pants have slippy zippers and it's the only real problem I can't find a solution for on the intrawebs.

-I follow several groups on facebook related to my interests. Biking, cooking, health, youth baseball stuff. Every time someone asks a simple question you get half a dozen douche bags with asshole responses.

"Hey, looing for a nice bat for my 9yo, any recommendations?"
"Can't fix a $5 swing with a $400 bat."

Nice, hardo. Guy is just wanting to buy something nice for his kid in hopes he loves the game. Let him be and either contribute or f*ck off. It's like that with all those groups.

-I really get a kick out of the amazon basics product review pictures. Never know what's gonna pop up in those.

-I'm still pretty pissed off we had a bunch of bored losers, that just need to get laid, somehow convince mega-corporations that using paper straws was a good idea.

-QR code menus. Just f*ck off. Hand me a piece of paper, covered in stains, like it's 2019. Thanks.

-Speaking of zippers. The zipper method for driving is just obviously the most efficient way to merge. If your dumbass is patient enough to wait in the long line then be patient enough to let the efficient drivers merge.

-I can't even answer a non-recognized number. Even verified. You f*ck up and answer one of these... it's 20+ f*cking calls over the next 24 hours. I would vote and max donate to any candidate from any party that had a real solution to spam calls.

-F*cking ESPN. This morning just wanting some NBA Playoff and MLB highlights and I get 5 minutes of those a 25 minutes of the 3rd game of the season for WNBA. Are they just actively trying to drive away their viewers? Great layup, Becky!! Also, I love how they only show the first 10 rows. Nah, just pan up. So we the see the 3,000 fans in the 20,000 seat arena.

-Inflation, JFC. Doordashed 3 tacos and 1 queso from Moe's for the oldest. $30. Lol. Thirty f*cking dollars for 3 tacos. $8 of it was tip and delivery. So, even if I went to pick it up, $22 for 3 beef and cheese burritos and 1 cup of cheese. Lol. $15 for a single happy meal last week. The burger was the size of a PTI sausage biscuit and the fries contained about 12 total french fries. Probably good for the fatasses but I'm sure than is more about making the portions smaller to make up for products costing more.

That's all, Go Cats!!

Last edited:
Rack pretty much all of it.

HHI FB answer groups are awful.
The inability to merge, allow merges, is a pox on society. This includes on ramp traffic. Get up to speed.
Work in corporate HQ, never answer a call when I don't know who it is from. Number shows local, but it inevitably it's a cold calling vendor.
Need more pics of the sorority girls to fully judge it on its own merits.

- My son (8u) loves his 2024 Rawlings Icon. Everyone either had the catx or hype fire he wanted something different. Several of the kids have started using his now. Probably just because its new but the balls are bouncing off that thing.

Currently shopping for something new for my girl (10U). Shes only ever used DeMarini but Ive seen some balls popping off the new Easton Ghost. Tough dad decisions.

Im really hoping I can avoid buying a baserunning mitt and let that fad die down. Its the gayest.

Reactions: Kooky Kats
Late PGA bullets:

*Hot chicks in hats and short golf skirts - my jam
*Weather was awesome
*PGA nailed concessions. Basically walk up and grab food and drank.
*Chase Sapphire tent was damn near perfect. Free snacks/drinks (non booze), bourbon tasting, engraved mule mug, and a collectors cup inside the AC with couches, chairs, and plenty of TV's. Finally, my travel card paid off.

The double decker tent overlooked #11 got us up close to the players. Bummed no Paulina with DJ.

*Booked another daddy/daughter vacation.

Flying into Tampa to see Tyler Childers then on to Clearwater Beach for 5 days. My son recently started at UPS and already requested time of to go on vacation with the ex. Welcome to being a working man

*Sitting in a 2 hour meeting waiting on the Cats to start. F LSU.

Women’s basketball is like wearing surgical masks outside in 2024. The only people interested are lunatic fringe. ESPN is trying to create a TV market sector out of whole cloth. Layups & lashes.

Reminds me of the old NASL soccer league with the NY Cosmos and Rowdies and whoever’s. Filled stadiums, then the league disappeared. I expect after the thrill of Caitlyn shooting 23% from 3 dies down, the whole thing collapses.

My thumb X-rays were negative. Wearing an immobilizing brace (kinda). But, I still have ridiculous pain. Smashing my hand on the window mullion trying to stop robin poopapalooza caused all this. My hatred of birds is exacerbated with every wince of pain. It is amazing that he won, though. We CANNOT park on driveway. Instant shitstorm. He doesn’t mind us parking on street, 10 feet away.

Think Bat Cats shit the bed, too many stupid base running strategies. Nice start!!!

Aperol Spritz is a secret, warm-weather shame.

Charlie Crockett and Silversun Pickups at the Capitol Theater upcoming. Pretty different shows.

Little man golf lessons start Saturday. Need a steady partner. I hope he takes to it.

Makes me very happy to hear the kiddos get to enjoy an occasional non-organic fast/trash food treat. 🥰

It's incredible how many people don't understand the zipper merge - and most think it's rude, lol. I don't think it's ever not worked out, a single time in my life, flying up to the front and sliding over. The 65N/264E is the best example of this around here, those idiots line up a half mile out.

The Pacers blew that game down the stretch of regulation last night. Turnovers, bad shots and allowed the Celts to shoot a 3 when they were down 3 instead of fouling.

It's incredible how many people don't understand the zipper merge - and most think it's rude, lol. I don't think it's ever not worked out, a single time in my life, flying up to the front and sliding over. The 65N/264E is the best example of this around here, those idiots line up a half mile out.
Almost got into a road rage brawl with some friendly Mid-Atlantic folks in Maryland for this. 4 miles backed up with a wide open left lane. No thanks

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT