ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Ignoring due to the fact Scottie was given instructions and failed to respect them....cop or traffic officer >>>> you still follow the rules. You disregard school bus signs, crossing guards, construction workers, etc, because they aren't "police officers". Hell, what about a railroad crossing sign....that is just an inanimate object.

I'm always supremely confident in my arguments, because I'm correct at least 99 percent of the time, but this has me questioning myself.

Traffic cops told Scheffler to go down the median and enter course. Det. Gillis was there investigating the earlier incident, sees someone driving down the median and intervenes. Gillis didn't know Scheffler wad instructed by traffic cop, and Gillis had on a raincoat over his uniform so Scheff did what he thought the cops instructed him to do. All charges will end up being dropped.

Again it's the common sense test which when you're on the same side as Wayne and UKO, You need to go back and reevaluate everything you've ever believed.

Wait, you are disagreeing with me? What cop isn't going to arrest a guy when he's holding onto the guys arm and then the guy drives off? I'm not saying the situation was ridiculous; I've just never seen / heard of a cop who would let that go.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Good burgers, Turf Club
Cajun , Allyns Cafe
2 good choices. Allyn's has the most eclectic menu ever. Is it still good? Haven't been there in over 10 years.

My BIL just moved back to Cincy from Cali. They live in that area and I have met him out for food & drinks a few times. Local Post (bar food), Swampwater Grill (cajun & BBQ) & Taglio (excellent pizza) are other good options.

Of course The Precinct (Ruby) is down there, too.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Scheffler had a great round today, despite starting out with a terrible drive.
Hey, careful with your wording there as Mr. Scheffler was involved in a car based altercation with police prior to his playing golf today.

Was just told that even though I’m an alum, a former season football ticket holder (and baseball for 1 year), and they can see me in the system…. That I can’t buy season football tickets bc I live in CT and may be a broker.

I can’t imagine a broker being anyway interested in buying TWO UK football tickets for a total price of < $1000.

What the actual f*ck?

Talked to a coordinator at a P5 school yesterday. Told me Sumrall was already building his staff for UK. Was going to run the Air Raid.

Mercy. I honestly can't even. Sumrall coaching football and Pope coaching basketball - I might run through a wall just thinking about it.

The "come find me" clip of Sumrall made me want to crush someone or something.

When we finally get over the absolute blitzkrieg that has been this UK basketball offseason, the other Mark is going to have a lot of pressure on him to perform above expectations this year.

Fingers crossed!

Well lucky for him we got the talent and coaches to get us one of our best seasons ever.

Those not having faith in Stoops crack me up!

Reactions: gobigbluebell
Wait, you are disagreeing with me? What cop isn't going to arrest a guy when he's holding onto the guys arm and then the guy drives off? I'm not saying the situation was ridiculous; I've just never seen / heard of a cop who would let that go.

He never had his arm. Scotty's window was up. He grabbed the door handle until Scotty stopped the car and rolled down the window.
Very briefly talked to Jimmy Kirchdorfer late today. He was at the jail and picked up Scotty and drove him back to Valhalla. To say he isn't happy would be an understatement. He says they have several Jefferson county sheriff's deputy's that witnessed it all and completely dispute the LMPD account. Could get ugly for LMPD.

Reading a lot of in person testimonies point to the crash scene folks taking umbrage with scottie hopping the curb even though the traffic cops were redirecting them that way.

Apparently a misunderstanding that was negligent by both parties (continuing to drive after being told to stop, throwing the entirety of the law book at someone because your ego got bruised) and nothing will come of it other than a day of gyero in which we all show our biases.

So rogue is really quitting because sloot gave him a bit of hell?

- Sunday is an NBA fans wet dream with two game 7’s and one being in The Garden.

- Paul Skenes with a gem in his first appearance in MLB against the Cubs. I’ll be happy when that rookie deal is up and he is out of Pittsburgh.

- Been on a Sophomore year at UK music kick listening to a lot of O.A.R. and Matchbox20 which led me to Phish’s version of Gin and Juice that’s fantastic.

- Anyone find it impossible to keep up with their ear pods? I don’t even have a pair but the other 100 people in my house lose theirs at least once a day and it’s a full on man hunt multiple times EVERY DAY.

- DiOrio’s Pizza is still the shit. Took the kids last night after their last day of school and it never disappoints. Of course the wife lost an ear pod while there.

- I’ll be in Cinci next week meeting the behind the scenes folks at the new job. I like building stuff new from ground 0 so this should be a fun thing to be apart of.

- Our boy Levis has everything he should need in TN. One of the quietest offseasons in the NFL but we are going to find out if the kid can make it.

- Almost to the roof on the new house. Could possibly be done framing this weekend with plumber/electrician scheduled next week and HVAC the week after.

After all the dust settles with all my current projects I will start a home building construction company.

Hey Krazy - tell your family that they can do a "Find My" search of their airpods. It literally takes them directly to where they left them. Even if they are out of the charging pod.

Skenes, who pitched his second game yesterday, reminds me of Verlander. Big, power pitcher. He even has a famous smokeshow gf (that gymnist from LSU).

Are you sure you’re not thinking of The Gourds instead of Phish for Gin and Juice?

Turns out Ohtani's best bud for the Angels - David Fletcher - who is now in the Braves organization, also used the same bookie to place wagers on sports that "Ohtani's interpreter" used to place wagers on baseball. Oh how the turntables have turned.

Going to PGA today with a couple of my kids. Over / under on how long it takes them to get bored set at 3 hours.

Reactions: krazykats
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT