ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

This is just a stunning representation of the massive shift that has occurred in college basketball over the past several years.

And how many of these guys will possibly approach max NBA contracts? I ask because our former coach is STILL spouting his belief that he won't rely on NIL to get players and that the "billions" of NBA salaries he's helped facilitate are far more impactful when recruiting.

Cal not being able to adapt to NIL and the portal would have been unthinkable in 2009.

I'm trying not to post much about Calipari, but this still perplexes me. I just don't get it. One of his best teams ever, UMass in '96 was BUILT with one superstar and a bunch of tough, gritty playground bullies. Why did he ever stray from that?

Definitely the most 2024 names ever.

-Cubs with two of the best pitchers in the league ERA wise, don’t think they even have decided who the ACE is, still up for debate.
Steele was the ace before the season and he's just getting back from injury. Pittsburgh rocked him his second start back, but he gets them again tonight. Once he gets going, then the Cubs will have three potential Cy Young candidates. Taillon has pitched well too. Even if Hendricks continues to struggle, the Cubs have plenty of young arms that can fill that fifth spot, namely Jordan Wicks once he's healthy. That's a heck of a rotation.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
Almonor has a penchant for "getting" knocked on his ass while draining a three. More to the point, making it LOOK like he got knocked on his ass, while draining a three, which is pretty hilarious, considering he's 6'7" 220 plus pounds, LOL.

Gee look who was right yet again...

I don't know if that tweet is legit but I will say my wife works for a ticket company, one of their big deals is spec'n nfl games. They have been talking about this for weeks. They are looking to avoid buying anything she is going to be at because she is going to drive up the prices to the point that smart brokers don't wanna eff with it.

Doomed by leaky goal tending again. Felt like the canes were the better team.

If it's rangers or bruins/panthers, give me the Rangers all/air.

I could’ve won a bagillion dollars had I placed a stack on the LMPD arresting Scottie Scheffler prop bet

Fkn insane man. Just….idk man. I feel like this is the nail In Louisville’s coffin as far as getting another date. I understand traffic was shut down, but you can’t tell me they can’t let the players in to practice.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
Been like 20 years on here. It’s been a good run, preciate and honestly care about a lot of you and enjoyed meeting you.

I’ve been called everything in the book and taken it, enjoyed all the banter in the meantime. All good, fun stuff.

But one thing I won’t be associated with is someone saying I treat people, especially women or children poorly (f*ck the guys, man the f**k up pussies).

That’s just not cool at all to say, especially when it’s so far from the truth. If there’s any group I look out for it’s women and children, I literally train to protect those people if something were to happen.

So you all can thank @wodiesloot (still like you gal) for finally getting the job done. I’ll be called a ******-ass-cocksucking-douchebag all day, but to say on a public forum (so many view this thread it might as well be FB) that I treat those not as strong or able as myself like shit is a bridge too far for me to take lying down, that some principle-violating shit right there.

I hope to see some of you all on my return trips to Lex.

Enjoy your day and I hope all have a lovely future.

Wildcats to the End. 💙

Rogue, don’t leave dude. Not now!

Your swan song post needs to be done at a time that L(ol) MPD hasn’t arrested the world number 1 golfer at the PGA Championship

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT