ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

- Reed goes to the Spurs=I go to the Spurs. The minute I became a Blazers "fan" a few years back, they traded McCollum, traded Dame, hired Chauncey Billups as their coach, and drafted Shaedon Sharpe. Boom. Outta here. San Antonio freaking loves their Spurs. Only game in town. I'll roll with the black and silver if that's where he ends up.

- As bad as most City Connect uniforms are, I was pleasantly surprised that Cleveland's are....okay? I mean, they're not the worst I've seen. And the inspiration behind the design makes sense. Still not great, but compared to others, I'll take it.

- Poutine is fine.

- Good grief these college campus protesters are losers. The whole lot of 'em.

There were literally posters on this board trying to argue that Reed Sheppard would come back to UK for a second season because of all the NIL money he’d be making.

Lol

Pick 4: $7.3 million

I think marketing folx are going to fall in love with this kid. He’s got the aw shucks, clean cut, dopey personality of the Manning boys and advertisers will eat it up. Holy s*** he’s gonna be fun to watch.

I found it even more crazy that there were people who honestly thought he would return because he was a KY boy that knew what it meant to wear the uniform. That kid cared about that as much as Shaedon Sharp(e) did. It may have meant more in the moment but when it came right down to it it mattered for naught. As well it shouldn’t have.

Did you just compare him to Shaedon Sharpe?

Jesus H.

Not really. The point was none of those kids were coming back for any reason. I just picked Sharpe for the hell of it . Could have been any of the 30 or so kids that have come and gone.

Unfortunately it took TJ Friedl getting hurt again to make it happen, but this is a guy we can all root for. West Point grad and future military man.

“The Reds signed Hurtubise as an undrafted free agent in 2020, and he became the first academy player who was allowed to defer his military service obligation under a new pro athlete exemption policy. As long as he has a professional contract and continues to provide positive media exposure for the Army, Hurtubise can keep playing baseball.”

GYERO Law - what is the cheapest/fastest way I can become licensed to practice law in KY? Can I just study for the bar, pass it, and get to it? Why should I go to law school, if I can pass the bar without it? Not in it for the money, I just want to be a nuisance, and do pro bono.

If I don't advertise as an attorney, can I represent people anyway, if it's for free? LOL

I need a new hobby. Can't do the suit/tie thing though.

It's that or repo cars...

Last edited:
You have to graduate from an accredited law school and pass a character and fitness check before you can sit for the bar.

And practicing without a license is a Class D felony.

Reactions: pretzel__logic
N/M - It seems that, unlike CPA's, you can't just take the bar exam and start practicing law. You have to go to law school, work for a lawyer blah, blah, blah, What a bummer. That is, if you ask me; stupid. It's a bunch of bullsh*t.
Can’t do it to be a CPA either.

You used to be able to. Well, fortunately, I took 5 semesters of Accounting and realized, as UCL said, "I'd rather shoot myself in the face" than do that.

Virginia and California (maybe a couple others) will let you "challenge the bar" without having gone to law school.

You have to graduate from an accredited law school and pass a character and fitness check before you can sit for the bar.

And practicing without a license is a Class D felony.
Tell it to my brother, bubba. He’s got headers and pretend real law firm name. It’s very cute and he’s nothing but a nuisance, ask anyone in Fayette county in family or litigation practices.

You can absolutely do it, just can’t do actual lawyer stuff.

And 80 is gonna eat those words about my stache. Growing the beard out for possibly the last time if I get in, that way when they tell me to shave it, stache is ready.

Reactions: 80 Proof
Picturing Wayne Dougan, caught on the fourth floor of a structure fire.

A ladder appears in the window, and then next, a firefighter to get him out of there. Fireman rips off his mask to communicate, and it's rogue. Wayne says, "Can you send someone else up please?"

• Haha
Reactions: roguemocha
Picturing Wayne Dougan, caught on the fourth floor of a structure fire.

A ladder appears in the window, and then next, a firefighter to get him out of there. Fireman rips off his mask to communicate, and it's rogue. Wayne says, "Can you send someone else up please?"
Since women and children come first I’d be sure to grab Wayne asap.

• Haha
Reactions: HymanKaplan
2 of the top 3 verticals at the combine right now are white boys. What was in that outside light show. Ppl are going to start getting superpowers now. It's starting

Can the Cubs get some bats? Fark. Imanaga only gives up ZERO AGAIN and gets ZERO support.

Bro is rolling out a 0.96 ERA for the best 8 first starts now since 1945. And the postgame was still saying he’s not fully healthy, not his A game yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: VernHatton52
Kinda want the clown to become this generations Gatewood.

Meh, these snowflakes nowadays wouldn’t understand.

Maybe someday.

BTW - Lanier >> Almonor >>>>>> Poplar >>>>>>>>>>>>> Robinson

Last edited:
-Cleaned out a ton of clothes this morning, spring cleaning if you will. I love getting rid of junk and stuff I don’t wear.

Gym drawers look like heaven.

-Speaking of, I got rid of a bunch of underwear that wasn’t snug. Can’t stand loose underwear and used to wear boxers all the time as a kid. Not sure how.

-Having a storage unit is awful. Have to stop by there today.

Anyone want to buy an unused $20K apparel printer? I’ll make a deal.

Paying $200/month for shit I don’t use but don’t can’t/wont to toss yet is super annoying.

-Spotless by Zach Bryan is gold.

-Pride Week next week, time to bust out the costumes I reckon, thought I was done with this but apparently KW travels with you. Will slay that week but it’s a lot.

-Lanier plays basketball, I hope he plays it well and at UK. Ray Davis is good at football, I hope he plays well in the NFL. #UKSports

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT