ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Kooky, your Rangers are a bunch of flopping bitches.

And these refs fall for it every time.

Edit : Been a hell of a battle though...

Last edited:
I followed everything to a T. Even turned in dads bank records to prove I didn’t take a thing while he was with me for a year. Photos of the gold when we got it, me selling it and putting it in his bank account. Everything.

He’s already been ruled against twice, this is third a final appeal coming up. This was a mediation to see if we could agree. Again I agreed to everything but money. He wouldn’t budge off at least $100K cash with me meeting all his “conditions”.

He also represents himself so there won’t be any whooping of my ass in court.

The bottom and top of his documents have a letterhead super professional that say Saturday Family Litigation Pro Se as he’s pretending to be a law firm, it’s comical actually.

That’s how often he sues people. He was getting out documents today and said sorry this isn’t my only court appearance today…. He’s always in court, they all know and dread him coming in.
I hate to see family fighting but some family members are just assholes. Gotta cut them loose.

Kooky, your Rangers are a bunch of flopping bitches.

And these refs fall for it every time.

Edit : Been a hell of a battle though...
#NYR - Igor FTW

Fun fact: Emily Kaplan (sideline gal) was my nephew’s longtime girlfriend.

Alright I’m walking back some things, that meet the grahams by Kendrick is some shiiiii*

Wow. I mean addressing him and his whole family, shew that dude is not scared. 😤

Reactions: Col. Angus
Chaz Lanier's highlights look a lot like Baylor Scheierman's last year. Both dudes might legitimately be ambidextrous and have the same bizarre shot that still looks feathery. I'll take him.

I am now 6,000 years old.

Last edited:
Shorts:

- I grow weary of summer by Independence Day but by gawd, May and June are tremendous.

- WTF is going on with Tom Brady’s face? Just age gracefully. Christ.

- 😂 Dabo - 12 transfers out, ZERO transfers coming in. I can’t imagine what Clempson fan is going through right now. Dabo brought you to heights unknown to your program. Incredibly went toe-to-toe with Saban at the peak of his power. But now the SOB is so damn stubborn that he’s sinking his own program for no good reason. I mean it’s somewhat similar to what we just went through, I guess, except we’ve had 5 coaches win championships.

- Trilly has to be Gary Parrish. Norlander is a complete dork. GP would have the connections and would think a handle like Trilly Donovan was funny. Would also explain the Memphis lean.

- Guys like Trent Noah should be at Kentucky. He’s a modern ballplayer to boot. As mentioned, Pope needs to win when it matters but I love what I’m seeing and hearing.

- Anthony Edwards is utterly ununlikeable. He’s awesome and hilarious.

- I can’t think of anything more ridiculous than 40 year olds rap beefing.

- So what are the realistic expectations for Kentucky football this fall? I have seen us anywhere from Top 20ish to unranked. Seems we’re as talented as ever but the new SEC is a bitch.

So what are the realistic expectations for Kentucky football this fall? I have seen us anywhere from Top 20ish to unranked. Seems we’re as talented as ever but the new SEC is a bitch.
I’m just glad we have a serviceable backup at QB when our starter inevitably gets hurt for 1 or 2 games. That probably adds 5 or 6 wins over the last few seasons.

-From my Clempson folks, they're still sure he can do it, but I would assume another couple seasons like they've had and they'll get the wandering eye. He's obviously got a lot of rope there. Plus, people from that state, especially interior, are really weird and buy that awe shucks bible salesmen BS by the scoop full.

-Cal didn't accomplish near what Dabo did, and he could've gone 10 years without a F4 if he wasn't an idiot, because a majority of the fan base still didn't realize he was a conman.

-Hog fans big happy at purchasing the remnants(that weren't good enough to play pro) of a team and coach that lost to Oakland in the first round of the NCAAT. All for the bargain price of 15(FIVETEEN) million dollars.

-2 of the things nearly every UK fan yearned for was continuity and having a couple KY boys on scholarship at all times. Where's the downside? Nothing worse than when our freshmen bench guys bail after 1 season rather than develop.

-TMFH was FAAARRED UP last night and I don't blame him. The weather was gorgeous and from everything I saw the actual threat for storms was more today than yesterday. Schools just dying to cancel shit these days. I mean, we got out early for the goddam eclipse. In 1994 they just gave a box with some construction paper and let use burn holes in our eyes watching that shit.

-Good old Ursch, the big time rager, just a reminder the last tailgate you attended, you sat on the couch drinking coffee the whole day like a little bitchboi. No one loves a recycled 20 year old joke like that dude.

-I'm wandering if Trilly didn't just start out as a really good aggregator. Seems like he's got legit connects now but odd for a legit scribe to use a burner account for so long. Regardless, discord is awful.

-7 wins, beat UF, lose to a couple teams due to inexplicable errors, play in a bowl, replace our OC. That's my expectations based on historical data,

Last edited:
So Jamal Murray only fined $100k

Glad the precedent has been set. Throw stuff on the court that could injure an opponent is just a fine.

Luka Garza better be throwing everything under the sun at Jokic's legs Friday. That's the precedent
You mad?

Be nice if Our football team played a competitive game vs UGA instead of shitting down their leg the first series. Too many times, Stoops’ squad comes out super tight and commit unforced errors in every big time opportunity game…(Bama last year was a travesty). Kirby calling off the dawgs early in second half is a kind gesture to his pal Mark - but I’m sick of that crap. Show up for chrissakes.

Papaw Brooks would have his guys locked in regardless of his minimal depth or mediocre talent.

We need to show up vs Texas and make a statement… because I’m attending of course.

Anyone been propositioned with a “one on one game” with a neighbor lately? Didn’t know if that’s the new normal or was just a one time thing? I haven’t, but maybe I’m an outlier.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Lmaoo

Music City or bust!
The 2006 and 2007

UF
UT
UL
Arkansas(2007)

Teams were really good.

Stoops has been blessed with a weak SEC East. That road win in 2007 against Arkansas is better than any West win Stoops has had. Think he only has one anyway. Last year against a lame duck coach. Which he has faced a lot of those.

Hilarious that somebody was making fun of Joe Bryant for going 9/23 on FG’s on the 1977 team. He proceeds to hop on 80’s post and actually explain why. Which makes sense.

Last edited:
-Good old Ursch, the big time rager, just a reminder the last tailgate you attended, you sat on the couch drinking coffee the whole day like a little bitchboi. No one loves a recycled 20 year old joke like that dude.

28 likes and counting.

And my last tailgate I drank from 11am until 2am, ended up at O’Neill’s and Austin City with BBdK, then passed out on your couch with the door open and almost got murdered by WS if the cat had gotten out.

We blew out a top 15 Miss St team in 2018 if I remember correctly and again beat 16th ranked Miss St in 2022, the week after the USC-Kaiya Sheron debacle.

IMO Miss St is currently a better program than Arkansas. They were they were the first ever #1 ranked team in the new playoff format and were legit with both Mullen and Leach.

Last edited:
We blew out a top 15 Miss St team in 2018 if I remember correctly and again beat 16th ranked Miss St in 2022, the week after the USC-Kaiya Sheron debacle.

IMO Miss St is currently a better program than Arkansas. They were they were the first ever #1 ranked team in the new playoff format and were legit with both Mullen and Leach.
Arkansas went to the Cotton Bowl. They had McFadden and Felix Jones. What was MSU ranked at the end of those seasons? Also, said on the road. His first road win against an SEC west school was last year I believe.

If anybody wants to argue our schedule is tougher now/2018/2022 than in 2006/2007 be my guest. I’m not partaking in the stupidity.

- You know what absolutely sucks as a 44 year old? Tying your shoes. How do the obese do it? It’s a chore every time.

- PTI is a minimalistic person. T-shirt, same Patagonia 5-inchers he’s been rocking since 2012, flipflops, shaved head although he’s not balding, crank windows in his car, no unnecessary furniture in his house, Miller Lites, and plain sausage biscuits.

Just who he is. I find the criticism untoward, to be honest.

- You know what absolutely sucks as a 44 year old? Tying your shoes. How do the obese do it? It’s a chore every time.

- PTI is a minimalistic person. T-shirt, same Patagonia 5-inchers he’s been rocking since 2012, flipflops, shaved head although he’s not balding, crank windows in his car, no unnecessary furniture in his house, Miller Lites, and plain sausage biscuits.

Just who he is. I find the criticism untoward, to be honest.
Heck off, Chad.

As I try to avoid drinking too much because of hangovers, I also hate tying my shoes. I've gone with the no tie Peter Millar slide ons or Sperry's for everyday use. Posted a few years ago that my wardrobe has gone from designer to comfort and convenience... that's a snowball issue.

Last edited:
Went to The Ruby Slipper on Sunday with my lass. It's the local, rapidly growing chain of breakfast junt that always has a line a mile long on the weekends. We legit got into a fight because I was complaining about the menu. Their "specialty" is everything eggs benedict. You can order eggs benedict every way imagineable.......

- with fried chicken
- with shrimp
- vegan
- etc

....but what you can NOT get is any type of eggs benedict with Canadian bacon or an English muffin. I kept complaining because that was wack, and she told me to shut up and get over it.

I'm right. Right??

Arkansas went to the Cotton Bowl. They had McFadden and Felix Jones. What was MSU ranked at the end of those seasons? Also, said on the road. His first road win against an SEC west school was last year I believe.

If anybody wants to argue our schedule is tougher now/2018/2022 than in 2006/2007 be my guest. I’m not partaking in the stupidity.
Arkansas also had Peyton Hillis.

On Clouds
Khaki pants
Polo
Puffy or fleece vest

As 30/40-something suburban/upper middle class white dad, you just get 15 variations of this uniform issued to you, no?

Sounds like they don't have Eggs Benedict.

So, shrimp and hollandaise sauce on a biscuit is *not* eggs benedict? Just wanting to confirm. Can't wait to go home and give my ole lady a piece of my mind.

Reactions: roguemocha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT