ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Talked with a friend of mine today. His son played 3 years at UNF with Chaz Lanier. He said, Chaz is taking the KY offer seriously, IOW he's definitely interested. And that Duke has been eliminated from his list.

Who would you rather have? Robinson or Lanier? Hopefully we get them both.

Is a PDS Tornado Watch a new thing that’s been created recently? Never once heard of it before these Kansas and Oklahoma storms.

Not a fan of the Beaver Dam Amphitheater setup. You buy a table, and then they push your table farther out as they sell more tables. Supposed to have servers bring you drinks and food, and it's slow AF. Good for Ohio County, I suppose.

Besides food and beaches you can have Miami. Those are the most insufferable humans I’ve ever been around for long periods of time.

Rude, expect everyone to act like they’re Kim K, need everything NOW and something is always wrong with something, throw grats on everything yet don’t tell you, pics at every possible place, just a bunch of me-first selfish sumbitches.

Took down two of these women and both are the type that post around 68 stories on IG a day like anyone is looking at all that.

One is a pure travel whore. Like literally she’ll come to your city, bang you the whole time and ask you to buy food and drinks for her the entire 3 days. I called an Uber like 5 hours before she needed to go to the airport the last morning, gave her a $20 and told her to beat it. Even after that she texts and is like, let me know if you want some company in St Pete now that you live there! Nope.

The octopus is good there though.

Besides food and beaches you can have Miami. Those are the most insufferable humans I’ve ever been around for long periods of time.

That's a pretty broad statement for an area (metro) of 6M people. You must know a lot of humans.

-No doubt if Cal is still here we don't bring back Z or Theiro.

-Derby was a hoot. First time in probably 26 years I didn't wake up with at least a mild hangover on Derby. Had 0 ZERO drinks on Friday. I know at least 5-6 Oaks nights that I may not have even slept. Anyway, as a result I came in hot and kept the throttle down. So my early luck on the gambol turned to shit later as the special pour bourbons added up. The lasses weren't stressed at all, moods were chipper, good times had by all. Just the best day of the year. Had door dash delivered and according to my watch we were asleep around 10p.

-Not being a coach this season and relegated to gamechanger video, I did what I always f*cking do, and have way gone overboard. New 4k camera, new upgraded processer IPad, new router, wifi hotspot, and producing our LL games like they're MLB network. Spending down time researching how to increase production. Current quality is better than the shitty SECN. Multi views. Tight shots. Picture in Picture. I just can't do things normally. It's either 0% or 150%.

-I don't understand what young boys do with their shoes. Is there an angle grinder or industrial sander at school? I have 4-5 pair of sneakers that are 3+ years old. Meanwhile, if we get 6 weeks out of a pair for the 8yo, without him looking homeless... it's a miracle.

-Stretch b/w Derby and 4th are typically our quietest. No major events. Good time to clean up the diet and concentrate on work/baseball.

-New Tiger's City Connect Jerseys are Dope. Need to get Max Clark up so they have a legit superstar for the kids because they have great gear. Clark's Bruce Bolt glove drop sold out in 6 minutes. They're going on ebay for $300... for pink batting gloves.

-KDot went 3-1 vs Drake. With the last 2 being overwhelming shots. Not Like Us is a f*cking banger.

Had an absolute BALLER week. Thursday night I went to a work event but didn't drink at all, which was pretty legendary. Fist bumps and daps and high fives and bro hugs from everyone. It was bonkers. Friday night had some drinks but didn't actually get intoxicated thanks to just totally perfect drinking execution and woke up Saturday without a hangover. Saturday I held a nice easygoing buzz and didn't have a hangover the next day. Everyone was talking about what a badass stunt that was. Basically superhero stuff. Literally nobody could believe how well I pulled that off, and I'm actually giving a TED Talk next week. Sunday I had some beers at the pool with friends but not too many because I wanted to stay in control, and thanks to mixing in plenty of hydration I was fresh as a daisy on Monday. It's unreal how consistent and productive I am on a regular basis thanks to my otherwordly self control. Yesterday I didn't drink at all, which is a true vet maneuver, and today I just hopped out of bed without a hangover. Not even the slightest bit of foggy headedness. The plan tonight is to not drink, but if I do it will just be 1-2 max, or maybe just do coconut water or La Croix. Just an epic week of maintaining equilibrium.

-Not being a coach this season and relegated to gamechanger video, I did what I always f*cking do, and have way gone overboard. New 4k camera, new upgraded processer IPad, new router, wifi hotspot, and producing our LL games like they're MLB network. Spending down time researching how to increase production. Current quality is better than the shitty SECN. Multi views. Tight shots. Picture in Picture. I just can't do things normally. It's either 0% or 150%.

It’s universally understood that NOBODY does Derby like Anth but I can confidently say after seeing the pic you sent on Derby morning that your sock and shoe combination were 0%.

Had an absolute BALLER week. Thursday night I went to a work event but didn't drink at all, which was pretty legendary. Fist bumps and daps and high fives and bro hugs from everyone. It was bonkers. Friday night had some drinks but didn't actually get intoxicated thanks to just totally perfect drinking execution and woke up Saturday without a hangover. Saturday I held a nice easygoing buzz and didn't have a hangover the next day. Everyone was talking about what a badass stunt that was. Basically superhero stuff. Literally nobody could believe how well I pulled that off, and I'm actually giving a TED Talk next week. Sunday I had some beers at the pool with friends but not too many because I wanted to stay in control, and thanks to mixing in plenty of hydration I was fresh as a daisy on Monday. It's unreal how consistent and productive I am on a regular basis thanks to my otherwordly self control. Yesterday I didn't drink at all, which is a true vet maneuver, and today I just hopped out of bed without a hangover. Not even the slightest bit of foggy headedness. The plan tonight is to not drink, but if I do it will just be 1-2 max, or maybe just do coconut water or La Croix. Just an epic week of maintaining equilibrium.
The 8yo baseball game didn't end until like 10pm and by the time I got home my drinking buddy had fallen asleep in his recliner. So.. I I don't know if that's better or not.

Signed,
4ZXiZtG.jpeg

That's a pretty broad statement for an area (metro) of 6M people. You must know a lot of humans.
I do know a lot of humans. And everyone of them that came to the Keys can suck my dick, as well as the ones that serve, bartend or breathe in Miami. Loud, obnoxious, me first types, SCREAMING at the TV during UM FBall games (when they’re good, there are zero bad Miami team fans, literally zero when they suck).

See Heat: playoffs, Marlins/Dolphins: attendance.

-

-Started a second bar gig and boy would you all have fun with this one.

-Day off and stuck at home from 12:30-4 with this bullshit court stuff. Yeah guess I had nothing to get done today… house work it is.

-You children and your rap battles… 🤦🏽‍♂️. It was cool with Tupac and biggie because we were teenagers or 20s, now you all have the Disney version of that shit and running with it, cracks me up.

Listened to they not us or whatever this morning…. Boring as touch to me (the A minor was good though) but you all enjoy the battle over who touches young girls, hint: they all touch young girls.

I mean that’s basically The View/Kardashians/Vanderpump for straight men, no?

-Derby weekend! I worked, smoked some weed and slept. But it was fun watching your alls videos getting after it.

Miss that day up there and I really need to make it to the track down here asap but I think it’s done for heat concerns already this year.

Last edited:
-absolutely *nothing* wrong with being a man-child if that's your thing. Assuming you don't have kids and spouse is on board.

^life is short... you do you.

-shoes were nice... loafers are fine, lace ups are almost always better... Oxford, Derby, brogue... Yada Yada. Coming from someone who owns plenty of fine loafs/drivers*.

*and 1 fantastic pair of bespoke sandals that geese *loves*.

-getting settled in to new office. Commute sucks but so far 100% less gunplay and prostitution.

Assuming Noah ends up being our 11th, 12th, or 13th best player next year --> sign him the eff up. I'm not mad one bit at adding a four year Kentucky kid with legit high major potential.
Same stuff was said about Reed. Not saying Noah is as good as Reed, but we often under sell those from here and are white.

Reactions: rudd1
Is it bad I’m hoping Reed plays like he did against Oakland at the predraft camps so he ends up back here? Cause I am.

So Jamal Murray only fined $100k

Glad the precedent has been set. Throw stuff on the court that could injure an opponent is just a fine.

Luka Garza better be throwing everything under the sun at Jokic's legs Friday. That's the precedent

Reactions: Col. Angus
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT