ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

That 2014 game, we were lucky to get there, but we had no business losing to them in 2011. By that time in the year, we were the best team in the country.

THEY were lucky to get there as well. We had no business losing either of those ****ing games. I've completely blocked the 2014 game out of my memory. I have no recollection of that game whatsoever. None...

He'd be up there but Wyvern is easily number 1 on my list.

Drake should probably just go ahead and concede. Kenny about to drop man's medical records, college transcripts and password manager.

Drake: “I don’t have sex with teenagers. I’m rich and famous; I could never get away with it!”

Well, I guess that’s the end of that story

Reactions: UKMKG
-Dansby made up for a couple recent bad games today.

Avg Att. Reds 21,896
Cubs 33,880
Go find some fans.

-Fall Guy movie today with the Florida family, funny silly romcom with wild cinematography in some scenes. Gosling is always good and fun and Blunt, shewwwwboy.

-Afterwards ate at a burger food truck + inside building called Nebraska Mini Mart in Tampa. Shuffleboard, cornhole and bocce out front. Cervezas galore.

Damn good actually, milkshake as well. Recommend, but only if you’re in the area. I wouldn’t drive 30 minutes for it.

-Classical music never gets much love but it absolutely has its place. Calming classical on Spotify is 👌 for reading, I know that.

-A nonpartisan kudos to those fellas at UNC for protecting the flag. I don’t care what you’re protesting do what you have to but the flag didn’t do it, show some damn respect.

Reactions: VernHatton52
-Classical music never gets much love but it absolutely has its place. Calming classical on Spotify is 👌 for reading, I know that.

-A nonpartisan kudos to those fellas at UNC for protecting the flag. I don’t care what you’re protesting do what you have to but the flag didn’t do it, show some damn respect.
Mozart is always a great listen.

Reactions: roguemocha
Tchaikovsky’s 1812 Overture timed to the sunset off Fager’s Island (Ocean City MD) back patio gazebo is one of life’s hidden gems. Makes me think of my parents every time. 😢

Loved hearing more of the Rick Monday story. What a cool dude.

Those dudes paid for entrance to a Cubs game, couldn’t even burn a flag with lighter fluid and then were kicked out and I’m guessing arrested.

Thanks for playing losers.

Don’t bring that shit round me neither.

Loved the show growing up and worshipped that truck as a kid as well as the theme song. Figured it would be trash.

Just as I said, it’s a silly fun romcom, didn’t compare it to gd Pulp Fiction or Clockwork Orange.

Shit, I still want to see Barbie, why not? Im not terrified of losing my man card like some dudes, that thing is “set in stone” for me, as it were, some people still have a ways to go there, and that’s okay.

Some things aren’t made for you gang. You can’t tell an artist what they SHOULD be doing. Like Jay Z said, “you want my old shit buy my old album.” Aka go watch Place Behind The Pines if you like that so much.

Just like musicians like to switch it up, actors like different movies. Plus, he prob got a metric f**kton for it and it was likely fun to make. Not everyone needs to go all Daniel Day Lewis (total badass) or Christian Bale (same) but those guys are pure psychos.

Derby Randos
Get to our table, it's a little tight, the table next to us is 10-12 inches away. An hour later Joe and Kelly Craft roll in with their guest MKG and spouse and Sen Ted Cruz and spouse. Yep it's their table next to us. Spent the next 7 hours chatting it up with those cats and the dozens of guest that came to see them.

They had so many people visiting we hardly ever sat down because it was too crowded to pull your chair out. At one time there was Sen Cruz, Sen Rand Paul, Congressman Barr, Gov of Indiana, Gov of La, Gov of VA and Gov Abbott of Texas. Every single one of them was incredibly nice. Had 16 secret service behind us at one point.
Talked to Joe Craft 5 or 6 times, he kept apologizing for taking over our table. What a nice guy. One of my buddies says to him " I want to thank you for getting us Mark Pope"......
Craft says...." The question is , are you guys going to be thanking me this time next year".
I guess Joe is in wait and see mode also. We talked about business, UK etc. He says he still can't believe how it went down with Cal. Said Cal absolutely had no intention of going to Arkansas. Tried to " play a bad hand and got caught".

At one point when I was talking to Craft Gov Abbott gets wheeled in. From across the table he waved at Craft, Craft points at me and says " we were just talking about the border" and Abbot says to me " you got any ideas", all the politicians were watching, I started to freeze up, but the 2 mint Julips and 9 miller lights kicked in.......I said " I don't have any border ideas but Joe and I are glad to host all of you, drinks are on us today"
They all cackled, what a ham I was.

Got to run, but I'll be back with part 2 where goes down and brings up Mark Pope and his wife.

Gov Abbott was staying at my buddy's house in Lexington this week. Saw him rolling around the turf club.

Other celeb sightings...

Hunter Dickenson walked past me, told him Kansas sucks and he kept walking. Bitch didn't want none.

Portnoy was was way shorter than I expected. Dude came up to about mid-chest on me.

Jameis Winston was also shorter than I expected.

Travis Kelce was about my size. He looked at me and dropped a wink/gun like he knew me. Probably thought his gf had written some songs about me before.

Saw Pat Kelsey on his tip toes at a urinal. Thought about saying something clever and condescending to him, but figured the bathroom should stay off limits.

I always assumed 80 was the kind of guy who would say “hey, that sure is a nice watch you got there” to the dude pissing next to him.

Part 2

So he brings up Pope and his wife, He shakes everyone at our tables hand, chats it up briefly. Only question I asked was if we were getting Jaxson, his response " I like our chances".
Pope goes out on the balcony with Craft, his poor wife just hanging out. So I introduce myself. Not only hot but what a cool chick. Apparently it's been quite a month, she said she certainly didn't see all this coming. She sure knows how to play the part. Let's just say LeeAnn and I are pretty good friends now.
I told my buddies that this chick was Denae Carter , country music singer that sang Strawberry wine. They kept telling me I was an idiot. Next time she walks by I say her name, she stops , comes over, ends up sitting down for 30 minutes. I told her ....." Your shit still looks good for 58", my buddies were mortified, she laughed her ass off. She says we were the only people that recognized her all day. She ends up giving me her number and says text this number before my show in Beaver Dam ( lol) and I'll get you guys tickets and backstage passes. Fu@king Beaver Dam, no thanks.

After all day of hobnobbing with politicians, coaches and c list country singers I remember I had to leave and go back home to my terrible existence. I've never done heroin but I'm assuming this is what it's like to come down off of it.

I read that Cal never submitted Adou’s draft papers hence him not getting one of the 88 invites but that’s from socials so who knows.

Adding Adou to that roster guarantees they’re not shooting over 30% as a team from 3, right?

Reactions: 80 Proof
Thinking about buying some of these.

Some shitdohs:

- Was going to make a joke earlier that Rob knows more owners than 80 then 80 actually came in with knowing someone Rob didn't meet. Perfection.

- Luke Combs with the lass on Fri. My first country concert and not usually a genre I stop on. May have to make some appearances going forward because my gawd do the lassies gussy up for it. Been told but nothing like seeing it. Music was alright. Recognized one song and it was Fast Car.

- Opened the pool on Sat. Not sure if we or the pups were more excited. Got my weekends planned out for the next forever.

- Buddy's place for a Derby party. Up to about 20 folks this year. Great time with some great folks eating some great food.

- Wife's been having the Neckcar races on for work. We ended up watching the F1 race and the other. Verstappen with the rare mistake and the closest finish in Nascar history. We were just at the HR for the UGA/FSU game and it's pretty cool how that track goes and how they looked to have a lot of cool sections to hang out and watch. Miami is something else.

- Pope's new hire energy is something else. Put the work in and the results will come. Was thinking about how BCG came and only had Dr Pepper and crackers because he was so busy working. Pope is actually that busy and the longer this goes on, the more perfect of a fit it's turning out to be.

- Going up to Lake Lure for MDW. Older brother has become insufferable with LeBron hate. Younger brother bought 5 LeBron GOAT shirts and we're memorizing his accomplishments to interject into everything until he submits or just STFU about it. Maybe our best planned prank that won't have our entire family turning on us for doing it. Pretty pumped for some lake life, too.

- Feel bad for anyone dumb enough to follow Cal to a place he didn't even want to go to. Living up to that used car salesman reputation. Good luck to those guys but also, see ya and enjoy not having shit to do and playing mefirst ball in Shitsville, AR.

- Tommy taking on the PT with common sense went about as expected. Fun skimming.

- Is Jameis Winston even still playing? I remember FSU fans once upon a time telling me he was going into the HOF. Easily one of my most hated college players. Dude is a clown show. You still have to be able to read defenses and not be a walking talking meatball to play QB in the NFL.

- Tom Brady loses cool points telling Ross to "don't say that shit again" making fun of Kraft's massage. Like Kraft didn't walk away from all that completely unscathed in the middle of #metoo and while human trafficking for sex work is at an all-time high - especially down in FL. But, he can't take a razzing for it? FOH, Tom.

- Stop and watch anything and everything Shane Gillis now. Definitely my favorite. Caught up on some Theo Vonn PC's lately and worship his goofy sense of humor, too. There's always going to be the greats that are no longer with us but comedy these days is pretty damn good.

- Lady tried to wave me and the pup off the sidewalk this morning. B-word, we can both give each other space but we can drop the Karenish behavior. You're not in danger nor do you have claim to any of this.

- That's all. I'm out and you're welcome. Stay safe.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT