ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Looks like Butler had significantly better shooting numbers two years ago compared to last year. Makes me wonder if there was a difference in how defenses handled him.

Mahaney is a baller. Struggled a bit last year from the field needing to do too much, but was still first team WCC.

A nice Jr jump seems likely. I understand the whitey reservations, but Look at some similar guys who did same:

Kolek - best pg in country
Jerome - natty
Arcidiacino - natty, F4 MOP
Gillespie - F4 as starter
Reed is different, but was still >>>>
Braden Smith this year was HM AA.

…and Cam Spencer was a goddam beast. If UConn wants him that says enough for me.

I still want Smith like anyone else, but there seems to be issues there; so if dude is ready to commit & join his AAU buddy Butler, Leggo.

Close Osobor.

+ Jaxon (🙏) or Wells/Brae/Richmond/whoever and then fill this roster out with roles. + Gonna be a bunch more enter in the final days.

Oh, and Carr 😻

I’m ate up 😩
-These posts are fantastic and exactly why I said I don’t comment or care about it. I’m not watching old game film or looking up a shooters stats from two years ago on a team I saw play probably twice all year, FF & Champ game.

The fact you all do is amazing, I mean I skim because I don’t care Randy Squaler hit 17 3s while guarded from the corner but only 10 when open during crunch times… 👏🏼 but I appreciate the info.

-Sunset cruise with friends out of Clearwater last night, always really fun. Highly recommend for visitors as well.

I’ve probably done 50 of them over the years and it’s always worth the $30 or whatever.

-Crusiing through Clearwater on a summer Friday eve I was like man there’s some money to be made here I could swing a couple shifts over here…

Then all the tourist stuff like the cruise ship MC, I strip club boice “On your left is TOM CRUSIE’S house, TOM CRUISE lives there ladies and gentleman!”

“If a group of dolphins is a pod what’s a single dolphin?…An IPOD, it’s an IPOD, I’ll be here all night folks.”

Knowing he does that 5 nights a week exactly the same spiel is soul-crushing to me anymore lol, been there, done that. I’ll take $500 less a week vs that.

-Bananas may be the best, healthiest, filling snack. I’m bad about eating in the middle of the night at 2a, been setting a banana next to me, scarf it down back to bed.

-Introduced a couple KY pals to vape pens, the good kind, and man they love it. Can’t wait to see some changes in KY over the next few years as the population begins openly smoking weed and not being scared to talk about it over text 😂.

-Haven’t worn shoes by choice in over a decade unless work or gym. Been switching to low top adidas black or grays recently to go out and really digging it for crowded places. Stepped on someone’s toes on the boat last night and thought, this is why I wear shoes at ballparks, large social events and going downtown anytime after dark.

My little bro sent me a screenshots of some SDSU fans on Lamont. My particular favorite quote was this:

I do hope Kentucky fans see past his bricks (a 30% 3 point shooter), and appreciate the fact that he'll inject some balls into a program that's long been filled with five star players with one star cajones.

Nailed it.

I didn't realize this but apparently we are allowed very limited amounts of official visits, which sucks when you are having to field a whole team. Getting Butler without having to waste an official visit to do so could have some big ramifications in the upcoming weeks.

Keith Whitley drank himself to death by the age of 34. That is astounding to me. How much do you have to drink, to do that in such a short amount of time? It's almost unfathomable...

(and Randy Travis went to jail in a paper suit)

Give me Billy Joe Shaver. Went on a month long coke bender, and then shot a guy, right between the mother and the f***er. LOL

Ever since I posted that birds suck. Two robins have been terrorizing my house and car in a torrent of 5am pecking and shittjng all over the place. Bizzaro that not only do they peck and crap, but the dude flutters his wings in it causing a disgusting poop fresco on my car windshield and rear view windows.

Going to kill this mfer.

I think Billy Joe Shaver and Randy Squaler both went to and dropped out of the same middle school.

Had a chick tell me how much she loved playing basketball last night. We proceed to plan to get together for a 1v1 Tuesday. I tell her I’m shirts and she’s skins, and boom she starts sending nudes. #akamrmakeitWayneondemhoes

Can’t lose 2 -1 in games that Ashcraft gives you that performance. Right now, Lodolo, Abbott, and Ashcraft are solid. Greene is blah and Montas is just ????. Nick Martinez is exactly why you know your team is losing before the game. F it. Sign Bauer. We aren’t making the playoffs rn, and injuries are why. Bauer bridges the gap.

I had forgotten all about the limit on official visits. Hasn’t really been a thing since tubby, maybe atkot? Kinda illuminates the fact that Cal didn’t really make the UK aura important to recruits, because it wasn’t to him. Fvck that guy.

Glad pope is putting consideration into it.

Reactions: Col. Angus
Keith Whitley drank himself to death by the age of 34. That is astounding to me. How much do you have to drink, to do that in such a short amount of time? It's almost unfathomable...

(and Randy Travis went to jail in a paper suit)

Give me Billy Joe Shaver. Went on a month long coke bender, and then shot a guy, right between the mother and the f***er. LOL
Considering it took Townes Van Zandt nearly 53 years to do the same thing, it’s damn impressive.

I had forgotten all about the limit on official visits. Hasn’t really been a thing since tubby, maybe atkot? Kinda illuminates the fact that Cal didn’t really make the UK aura important to recruits, because it wasn’t to him. Fvck that guy.

Glad pope is putting consideration into it.
Going to take a minute to get it back where it needs to be.

Reactions: wildcatadam6
Coming from someone that drank themself to a heart attack at 41, that’s damn impressive for sure.

I was polishing of 1/5s and handles daily for a week+ at a time for years and years.

Everyone is different though obviously. Some guys I hung with did that plus cocaine every day.

So often in fact they would do blow while they cooked breakfast/grilled out and eat like a normal person or could do a line right before heading to bed. Wild shit man.

Morgan Wallen loves Whitley and appears to be at least half-heartedly on that same path.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: NW50
168c472c02c2a82f45dee069b91c90cc.jpg

Keith Whitley would drink his cologne when they took his booze away.

Also, do yourself a favor and watch Mike Judge’s Tales from the Tour Bus if you haven’t already.

Old country dudes telling stories about Johnny Paycheck, Jerry Lee Lewis, George Jones, Shaver,

Season two is about R&B figures

Coming from someone that drank themself to a heart attack at 41, that’s damn impressive for sure.

I was polishing of 1/5s and handles daily for a week+ at a time for years and years.

Everyone is different though obviously. Some guys I hung with did that plus cocaine every day.

So often in fact they would do blow while they cooked breakfast/grilled out and eat like a normal person or could do a line right before heading to bed. Wild shit man.

Morgan Wallen loves Whitley and appears to be at least half-heartedly on that same path.
It can be done. Lost my best friend to alcohol poisoning at 41.

Reactions: roguemocha
-UK is going to sound like a BYU team. Bunch of white kid names and then the random weird African or Hispanic kid that was brought up Mormon.

-I do not believe that Oprah ran a 4:30 marathon back when she was 40.

Reactions: tommyg4uk
-Would love to watch that Mike judge series but subscription services only unfortunately.

-Of course you can drink yourself to death at 41, that’s why I said it’s impressive because I damn near tried to without trying on purpose and didn’t pull it off.

Anytime you hear stories from some washed up drunk’s drinking abilities, I’m always like I know stories that make that look like child’s play, not myself but others.

Pretty incredible what some people’s bodies can handle.

Love the multi screen YTTV provides for the playoffs. So sick and it’s like RedZone kind of. I know it was made for FF people but I also think it was made because the NFL, play by play, is pretty damn boring.

“2 yard rush up the middle…” everyone slowly gets up and we wait 30 seconds for the next play that also last 3 seconds.

Hadn't really watched film on Otega Oweh, but dialed some up, and the dude is a load.

Still, you never know if he's as tough as he looks. Those fears were assuaged when I found out he's from Newark. LOL

Hometown of Redman, and the Brick City Brigade.

Let's keep it going.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT