ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

- Some of you really need to learn the "ignore" button.

- Who felt worse, Kirk Cousins last night, or Aaron Rodgers when the Packers drafted Love? What a bizarre decision. Cousins' deal is really only solid for two years, but it's insane to engage in tampering (allegedly) for him and draft a QB in the first round. WTF? I can't imagine Penix being thrilled, either.

- I would've loved to see Bowers as a Bengal, but really like the Mims pick. Burrow is going to have a wall to throw over. It's not an immediate impact pick necessarily, but Mims gets at least a season of learning from the Browns, which shows the Bengals FO might actually be exercising some thought about the long term (!) Similarly, congratulations to Billy Jeans, the Titans picking up an OL in the first should feel like a vote of confidence from the admin.

- I didn't read the story (and please, I don't care, don't tell me), but "Trump's lawyer tries to dismantle Pecker's credibility" is an A+ headline.

- Yeah, he's gone, blah blah. Go ahead and call me Petty LaBelle, because I get a perverse amount of schadenfreude from Cal looking like a hostage at Arkansas.

he's in the wrong "ERO"...get your ass over there and learn some tips or be dead in 10 years.

-it’s been pretty common for Europeans to come into the bar and get red wine with coke for ten+ years from working in Florida.

I had never heard of it before and thought wtf? But that’s what they wanted and it wasn’t uncommon.

Seen some Americans switch to it as well. I just think the sugar hangover would be pretty heinous.

Imagine having to wake up every morning and see this in the mirror. The ancient Spartans would have tossed that thing off a cliff and considered it good for society.

nSNE3gL.jpeg
This is the guy talking about gang banging and selling dope? And talking like “OG patna”??? LOL

-it’s been pretty common for Europeans to come into the bar and get red wine with coke for ten+ years from working in Florida.

I had never heard of it before and thought wtf? But that’s what they wanted and it wasn’t uncommon.

Seen some Americans switch to it as well. I just think the sugar hangover would be pretty heinous.
Kuhblut - German for Cow's Blood

Used to see the German's drink it later in the evening. But mostly older folks.

And yes, it's terrible...

They'd also order "Diesel" which was 2/3 beer, 1/3 Coke, and a shot of brandy.

Or Goaß - (1/2 lager, 1/2 Cola with cherry liquer)

Those as well, were horrible...

Last edited:
Reactions: roguemocha
Have a feeling we’re going to see more and more of this with NIL - overpromise and underdeliver $. Would expect a bait & switch from a lesser caliber school than OSU. Then again, some of these figures tossed out for average players are laughable, so the fact they won’t see half of it makes sense.

“Never over promise and under perform”

/

Prof. Donnelly
MKT300
Head of the Realz Dept.

If Lamont Butler is one of our top 3 players, I'll be seriously disappointed. If he's one of our top 6 --> hell yeah, son.

If we don't get Deivon Smith, I'm going to be devastated. I had already developed an 80 Proof size mancrush on that kid. Also, even WayneDougan has to love those dreads.

Last edited:
Looks like Butler had significantly better shooting numbers two years ago compared to last year. Makes me wonder if there was a difference in how defenses handled him.

Reactions: UKMKG
Mahaney is a baller. Struggled a bit last year from the field needing to do too much, but was still first team WCC.

A nice Jr jump seems likely. I understand the whitey reservations, but Look at some similar guys who did same:

Kolek - best pg in country
Jerome - natty
Arcidiacino - natty, F4 MOP
Gillespie - F4 as starter
Reed is different, but was still >>>>
Braden Smith this year was HM AA.

…and Cam Spencer was a goddam beast. If UConn wants him that says enough for me.

I still want Smith like anyone else, but there seems to be issues there; so if dude is ready to commit & join his AAU buddy Butler, Leggo.

Close Osobor.

+ Jaxon (🙏) or Wells/Brae/Richmond/whoever and then fill this roster out with roles. + Gonna be a bunch more enter in the final days.

Oh, and Carr 😻

I’m ate up 😩

Last edited:
After the last 5 years of starting PGs the likes of DJ Wagner, Savhir Wheeler, Devin Askew, and Ashton Hagans I think we’ve reserved the right to be more than a little stuck up about our PGs

I get that. But Cal & his bullshit ball pounding no-sets-to-create looks offense & lineup shenanigans isn’t here anymore.

Last year was a mirage offensively bc we had 2 ELITE solo creators/makers + Reed’s overall brilliance to mask.

Welch had an impact for certain, but I can guarantee next years squad, as it was going to be with Cal, would have been much closer to the other recent years.

Bunch of raw athlete dudes & Fland + a portal or two to play spot minutes behind the 5* freshmen, per usual.

Last edited:
Mahaney is a baller. Struggled a bit last year from the field needing to do too much, but was still first team WCC.

A nice Jr jump seems likely. I understand the whitey reservations, but Look at some similar guys who did same:

Kolek - best pg in country
Jerome - natty
Arcidiacino - natty, F4 MOP
Gillespie - F4 as starter
Reed is different, but was still >>>>
Braden Smith this year was HM AA.

…and Cam Spencer was a goddam beast. If UConn wants him that says enough for me.

I still want Smith like anyone else, but there seems to be issues there; so if dude is ready to commit & join his AAU buddy Butler, Leggo.

Close Osobor.

+ Jaxon (🙏) or Wells/Brae/Richmond/whoever and then fill this roster out with roles. + Gonna be a bunch more enter in the final days.

Oh, and Carr 😻

I’m ate up 😩
1-Mahaney
2-Butler
3-Oweh or Robinson
4-Osobor
5-Carr
Bench of Perry. Stojakovic, Williams, Chandler, Hawkins, Oweh/Robinson plus a backup stretch 4 would be a fun squad.

1-Mahaney
2-Butler
3-Oweh or Robinson
4-Osobor
5-Carr
Bench of Perry. Stojakovic, Williams, Chandler, Hawkins, Oweh/Robinson plus a backup stretch 4 would be a fun squad.
I'd take that in a heart beat. And be damn glad to have it.

Reactions: jayroon
Bless you all that follow this stuff to this degree. I'm just ready to have a group that are hungry to succeed, are willing to be coached and hopefully aren't so scarred by their coaching that they can't function well by the end of their only season with us.

At this point, if the team can play on the weekend at the SEC tournament and make the second weekend of the NCAA, I'd take that even if no UK player is drafted in 2025.

While I don't really care too much about draft status anymore for "our guys", I'm ready for our players to get drafted because they played well here, or exceeded expectations, rather than rode a ranking and are being drafted on the expectation that their coach held them back.

Inject that shit in my veins.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT