ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Good Lord, ^^^this wall of text follows a post about Kentucky pulling Alvin Brooks III away from Baylor? Seriously man read the room and stop buzz-killing threads or at least post this stuff at an appropriate time.

Thanks and have a great freaking day.
Here we go… 🙄, someone doesn’t understand the “R” in GYERO.

Im not talking about the coaches or recruits. Personally, Idgaf. I just want to now when they’re all here. It’s not my lane plus it will be talked about by people WAY more knowledgeable than I post 8a when I sent that.

I also RARELY comment on basketball plays and schemes because other people know way more than I.

Staying in my lane and whatnot. Being the basically only single dude still chasing tail at 42, I indeed will talk about it some.

Sorry you missed out on the aughts’ GYERO bubby.

Finally, STFU and throw yourself in a wood chipper for humanity’s sake and your children’s, have a good day. 😃

Elly. 3/5 tonight with an RBI. Now hitting .313.

Oh and just stole another base.

And he just stole 3rd

And scored an insurance run on a sac fly.

PUMP THE BRAKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKES
Long season, but his plate discipline looks immensely better than it did during his struggles last season. He's still going to strike out a ton, but he's also going to increase his walks by a lot. And his speed turns walks into doubles and triples. Just so damn fun to watch unless your MarKKK58521844

-Well ol Jacked Jessica was cool and we had fun. Found out she was 53 which was damn impressive for how she looks. Aging has definitely changed.

I think she just wanted to ask me about heart attacks though as she had some tests done for hers recently 😂.

-Don’t the Reds have Elly under contract for 6 more years? They are going to get their money out of him for sure.

-Well ol Jacked Jessica was cool and we had fun. Found out she was 53 which was damn impressive for how she looks. Aging has definitely changed.
Jacked Jessica:

web1_harasimcol-oct30-16_102516jo_013_7260265.jpg

This transfer portal shit is exhausting. I assume it’s going to be like this every year and I hate it. There, I said it.

Hopefully we’ll actually have some players return and we won’t need to replace 13 like we are this year to make it less insane, but I can’t follow it this year too crazy

Rogue posting about meeting up with a muscular 53 year old that he wants to sleep with but she just wants to get advice on how to handle getting a heart attack are just the posts this married guy needs to read sometimes

Last edited:
-What about Elly turning into a helluva baseball player? Not just a dude that hits 500' bombs and acts reckless on the bases. Good Lord, young man.

-The new Churchill Paddock looks incredible.

-One of the unrealized best parts of youth baseball is getting back into the retro uniform/gear game. Big classic old school uniform snob.

-Watched Bad News Bears the other day. I always forget about that one. Probably 6th in my baseball power rankings. 1. Sandlot, 2. Field of Dreams, 3. Major League, 4 Bull Durham, 5. The Natural, 6. Bad News Bears............ 10,000,987657897e5923475894. Rookie of the Year.

-So the entire Baylor staff wanted Drew to take the job? That's interesting.

-Kinda nice, also kind weird, having a coach and staff that the national media seem to already suck off. I embraced it with Cal but it annoyed the piss out of me with the Bill Self love.

-UK Football picking up some players!!

-The portal will also cut down when staffs and alumni realize their ROI is dogshit for 99% of these guys. A LOT of grass is greener going on.

Last edited:
*News: Airlines must automatically refund for cancelled and long flight delays.

Consumers: Hip hip hooray! Hip Hip Hooray! BIG AIR is finally getting what's been coming to them!
Airlines: This will be passed on to the consumers.

*If you are over 40, there's no way you haven't seen Beastmaster at least 10 times, right?

*Braves with the sweep. 9-1 over their last 10 games.

*Elly is a machine. That dude very well may win the MVP this year. If so, is he still overrated? Anyone claming they "know" baseball, you cannot watch this dude and not admire the raw talent.

This Griffey kid won't be shit.
This A-rod kid won't be shit.
😏

*Pride flags supporting Hamas. What a bunch of idiots. When the dust settles in the ME, I'd encourage them to take their flags and visit Gaza. See how it goes.

*Echo the Paddock area at CD is amazing. Did the tour after dinner at Matt Winn's and it's phenomenal. It somewhat reminds me of the Roman coliseum the way everyone looks down on the area.

*Looking forward to Thurby and the Turf Club. Probably my favorite area of CD to take in the races.

Elly is good, but Travis d’Arnaud from the Braves did more in the past 6 days than Elly has all year.

Elly can play all positions at once, throw harder than Sid Finch, and is the first ever HOF inductee after 2 good weeks of a career. It won't matter that he ends the year hitting .245 w/ 175 K's, because he had 2 great weeks and he eats Campbell's Chunky soup.

-Never understood hating on greatness, which Elly is on the path to be at this rate. People that hated Jordan or Tiger or Kobe or Bron or Brady?

I get you don’t like them whipping your squad regularly but in my opinion the ability to witness greatness is why we watch sports, not pull against it.

“This guy is REALLY good and amazing to watch play? Touch em I hate him…” makes no sense.

And I don’t care what any of y’all say, none of our other teams come CLOSE to the passion about UK so you’re not down bad because the Reds/Cubs/Cowboys/etc lost a playoff series.

You’re bummed sure but you’re prob not listening to call in shows and posting 100 posts a week on those teams websites.

But it’s not like when UK gets knocked out as a 1-4 seed.

-I’ve been known to fall asleep with Sandlot on in the background multiple times a summer, that’s a solid way to fall asleep.

Like Home Alone around Christmas, falling asleep next to your dog and sleeping on the couch all night… pretty solid night.

-Switching from pure bjj to a more MMA gym. I love 10th Planet bjj but it’s all competition bjj and I’m not competing. Everything is on the ground, boring.

And sure it’s easier to keep me from controlling you when I’m not allowed to punch you in the face at the same time.

If I’m going to train like that I want to at least learn striking and whatnot for self-defense. Doubtful I get into fisticuffs (hopefully never) while we’re both lying on our sides on the ground somewhere unless we’re camping in a tent or something. 🤷‍♂️

-Time to hit a rope and straight to the gym before work.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT