ADVERTISEMENT

Guys & Gals ...help please if you can🙏🏽

Thank you from the family'! Man it's hard to watch your children strugge with health issues. The last year has/is been the saddest of my life.
Prayers for your daughter and you brother. What you said is true. Not being able to help fix a certain thing that effects my kid is the toughest thing I have ever had to accept. Being a believer helps, but it doesn't make it hurt less; it just makes it tolerable.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Prayers for your daughter and you brother. What you said is true. Not being able to help fix a certain thing that effects my kid is the toughest thing I have ever had to accept. Being a believer helps, but it doesn't make it hurt less; it just makes it tolerable.
Makes it so much more so with the grandkids. We 've had them for a month and they dont understand.

Thank you from the family'! Man it's hard to watch your children strugge with health issues. The last year has/is been the saddest of my life.
Yeah that would be hard. I watched my mother lose a battle with cancer and that was hard but my children have been healthy and I'm thankful for that all the time. Cant imagine what its like to watch your kids struggle. I'll say big prayer for you and your daughter - God Bless you both.

Reactions: sluggercatfan
Thank you so very much! My oldest sister raised me from the time i was a young child. Her daughter is more like my sister than my niece. Yesterday her husband passed away of renal after just a few days in the hospital. Hating '22 already👎🏾🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT