ADVERTISEMENT

Great Start Up or App ideas in here....

UK_Memphis

All-SEC
Apr 18, 2002
I know The Paddock is full of geniuses with great ideas. We also know that nobody is ever going to act on them. So share them in here - good or bad and let The Paddock judge.

This type of thread popped up on the main board today and there is a guy on there that is going to be a multi-millionaire because of an idea he had and chased down. His app is called incubate and it allows someone to send a text, video, etc at a future date to someone that also has the apps. Apparently, wedding parties are going crazy for it when it goes live, among others.

Mine is simple but probably wouldn't work because you'd have to have the cooperation of the golf ball industry but it would cut down on their sales. An app to locate lost balls. Would also require a chip be installed.

I would like an app that store every rewards club I am in and I could just hit the app button, and the only thing that would come up is a qr code that scanned and accessed my rewards club info for whatever store I am in. Also the qr code could have your email, phone, and name stored on it so any new stores could just scan it and quickly add you to their rewards program also.

Last edited:
I would like an app that store every rewards club I am in and I could just hit the app button, and the only thing that would come up is a qr code that scanned and accessed my rewards club info for whatever store I am in. Also the qr code could have your email, phone, and name stored on it so any new stores could just scan it and quickly add you to their rewards program also.
Perfect. To me that is a great idea. There is probably one for it out there. In that thread people were throwing out crazy ideas and getting an "there is one for that already".

I think its VT/UK and his brother who wanna do a Whore Finder App. Well, it was an app I wanted but I think VT/UK and brother are already working on a similar idea. Hope they succeed.

When I was little, I came up with the exo-skeleton for toilets. A pedal that men could step on so they don't have to touch the dirty toilet seat that other men would piss and shit on. (Truck Stops)

I think its VT/UK and his brother who wanna do a Whore Finder App. Well, it was an app I wanted but I think VT/UK and brother are already working on a similar idea. Hope they succeed.

When I was little, I came up with the exo-skeleton for toilets. A pedal that men could step on so they don't have to touch the dirty toilet seat that other men would piss and shit on. (Truck Stops)
Would yours be able to sense when a woman has a VD?

I've been looking for an app that let's you populate a shopping list and then it tells you at which store you would have the lowest bill for said shopping list. You could set parameters for how many stores you're willing to visit to fulfill said list. Then it would output a list for each location.

Also, a jump to conclusions mat app.

Reactions: UK_Memphis
An app that lets me make a fortune selling fruit juice via a MLM business model.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/key-ring-reward-cards-circulars/id372547556?mt=8

QR Codes have already failed - like 5 years ago.

I would like an app that senses an awkward/inappropriate situation (from pheromones or something?) and immediately plays the "Curb Your Enthusiasm" theme.

Ain't gonna do it. We have a saying in Nash-vull (since everyone is a songwriter of some sort), "Word for a third". I ain't givin' you no genius information from my brain without no contract.

Reactions: UK_Memphis
I developed this great app called Pied Piper, but a large company (Hooli) tried to undercut me by developing an app called "Nucleus" - which wasn't even that functional.

We have a great compression algorithm, which was inspired by my buddies talking about the "mean jerk time" in order to inspire investors.

Centralized receipt database. All purchases with a registered debit/credit card are digitally stored. No more paper receipts. Could tie into a Dropbox account or into Evernote
That would be nice. However it seems like stores love the long receipts and probably wouldn't go for this because of return policies, coupons, etc.

ADVERTISEMENT