ADVERTISEMENT

Good read on how Cal is underachieving but UK is stuck

Damn dude, you are STILL posting tidbits from that article. We know you have highlighted what the journalist said, no need to post it over and over. You posted the article (I did not and will not read), why post quotes from it ? If people want to, they will read it, if not, no need you trying to make people have yours and the journalist' opinion.
I’d rather smell my dog’s farts than read your posts. Just leave the thread, Betsy.

Parrish hates cal so shock off the century with this. But I am actually taking a positive spin now. Kentucky played well last night and can build some momentum, Burks/Ivisic can help

A normal high school team can beat a middle school team too....Normally... Hope I can see more than that, some good coaching maybe, just one out of every fifteen plays or so....

I’d rather smell my dog’s farts than read your posts. Just leave the thread, Betsy.
Well I had left the thread, UNTIL I read this post. I will post in any thread I damn well please, so why don't you go sniff your dogs farts. Odd you say that, pretty sure you actually already do sniff them. Sniff your dogs farts, and EAD, I will post my opinion that you do not have to post redundant info over and over again. But it is the last time I respond to you, no worth my time, at least the OP had a point to debate, you just post a smart ass comment with no info. WASTE OF TME.

The article was great. Thank you for sharing it. It's good to know that basically everyone except Cal's family is finally seeing what most of us realized years ago.

people complaining about the negativity

it's like you're mad at a friend for saying your girlfriend is fat.

she is fat, you know she is fat, but you don't want to hear about it everyday

but the reason WHY is you know you have a fatass girlfriend and deep down it pisses you off

but instead you say friend "YOU'RE THE REASON I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH THIS FATASS!"

no, you're in love with the girl that used to fit into the size 2 petite jeans, that girl is long gone but you want to pretend she's still the hottest girl at the party. She's not even the hottest girl at the Jenny Craig meetings

But even worse, your friend makes a thread about fatass girlfriends, You KNOW that's what its about, but you're gonna click on it anyways and then get mad
Shallow Hal

Reactions: TankedCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT