ADVERTISEMENT

Good Q&A with Wenyen Gabriel from Devils Den

I really didn't get a whole lot from that interview.

He's 6'10 but wants to play the 3. He's also 195#.

He grew up a Duke fan, but was really non-committal on who he likes and what schools he wants to visit.

Looks like this kid loves Duke. He claims he's been a fan since high school. That dates back three years. So does that mean this kid was avidly following the Parker team that flamed out and the Duke team that Louisville destroyed in the Elite Eight?

Looks like this kid loves Duke. He claims he's been a fan since high school. That dates back three years. So does that mean this kid was avidly following the Parker team that flamed out and the Duke team that Louisville destroyed in the Elite Eight?
We're owed one of these "X Universty's fan for a long time." What with Luke Kennard going to Duke, it would only make sense that they need to send one back to us. But I would also be okay with Malik Monk or Miles Bridges.

wonder if he saw last year's National Championship too? I'd take a flame out and an elite eight throttling for a national championship any day of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT